Should moderators be compelled to link their trading activity to signals as some sort of vetting process to root out fake advice?

• 21% (7)
  • 35% (12)
  • 44% (15)
Total voters: 34

vettings process? :) there is learning process (coders are traders should know the famous systems created before they came to forex for example because they are professional ones selling something, right?) ... and there is commercial activities ... prove of what? are you going to prove Interview with Dr. Alexander Elder: "I want to be a psychiatrist in the market" for example :) If you have bad feeling so there is this non-related discussion thread  Traders Joking for example. 

Do not create useless polls please. 

wedding process ... to root out :) :) are you sure that majority of this forum is having english as mather tongue to understand between the lines :) :)

It took me time how i should put this poll or wether it would make sense but i think people would trust being adviced more by someone who is successfully trading because most of the time ive noticed moderators assign themselves some judgemental like know it all behaviour out of their jurisdiction. The reason i came to conclude that this poll isnt all useless after all is that this site is full of beginners who are ready to swing left or right the moment a moderator recommends this or that not knowing that trading expertise is not used to select moderators. If right now an argument occured here people would be more likely to trust raptor or newdigital or any other moderator over someone like me just because the moderator title is wrongly perceived as an expert trader who got selected for their forex prowess and these moderators are good at assuming this position due to their moderator status and take advantage of their prowess perception. In the end i concluded the poll is viable and such a system would be great for people who guide and control financial issues as moderators of a forex trading platform community site.

Are you creating insinuation between mods and you? mods vs you? :)

As to trading so ... if you go to some forum and ask about newdigital so many people will tell you that I am professional with trading. But my goal here is to make trading content (because I am not a coder). And I started with my systems which i created and traded.

Are you professional with something? if yes so please - provide some free knowledge to the people (especially to newbies) :

• upload your EAs which you are using (as source codes),
  • explain to the people what you are using with trading,
  • explain them about rules of your manual trading systems which you created
  • and upload all your indicators as the sources (same as I am doing here).
  • and you can help to coding newbies on the same way as Raptor is consistently doing here ...

and after that you can tell to the people to vote on the way as 'moderators vs tonny'

But for now as I see - you are making too much attention to your personality here sorry ... 

I really dont see why you are arguing here. And for your info im not saying im greater than anyone. I was just giving an example of how people might be misled. If you disagree with the poll just vote no and leave others to express their opinion.

tonny:
It took me time how i should put this poll or wether it would make sense but i think people would trust being adviced more by someone who is successfully trading because most of the time ive noticed moderators assign themselves some judgemental like know it all behaviour out of their jurisdiction. The reason i came to conclude that this poll isnt all useless after all is that this site is full of beginners who are ready to swing left or right the moment a moderator recommends this or that not knowing that trading expertise is not used to select moderators. If right now an argument occured here people would be more likely to trust raptor or newdigital or any other moderator over someone like me just because the moderator title is wrongly perceived as an expert trader who got selected for their forex prowess and these moderators are good at assuming this position due to their moderator status and take advantage of their prowess perception. In the end i concluded the poll is viable and such a system would be great for people who guide and control financial issues as moderators of a forex trading platform community site.

If you don't like the help that any Moderator is giving please feel free to correct the Moderator in question by offering your superior help.  There is no need for trust,  a response from any User,  Moderator or not,  should be judged on it's merit and on the facts.  

I think - I understand the meaning of your poll in right way : making insinuations.

But it is impossible 'to be famous guy' on any forum for now without anything making positive. Positiff only. Negative things will not provide any positive results even if you are promoting yourself for your personal commercial purposes - positiff only! people do not like negative (because negative is short term situation, and positiff is long term ones).

newdigital:

I think - I understand the meaning of your poll in right way : making insinuations.

But it is impossible 'to be famous guy' on any forum for now without anything making positive. Positiff only. Negative things will not provide any positive results even if you are promoting yourself for your personal commercial purposes - positiff only! people do not like negative (because negative is short term situation, and positiff is long term ones).

What am i promoting? Maybe we should talk about this kind of promotion https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12077  full with indicator download links. If a non moderator had posted something like this wouldnt they be breaking the rules?
BRAINWASHING SYSTEM
BRAINWASHING SYSTEM
  • www.mql5.com
Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

tonny:
What am i promoting? Maybe we should talk about this kind of promotion https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12077  full with indicator download links. If a non moderator had posted something like this wouldnt they be breaking the rules?

Not. I am dreaming that non-moderator (especially the coder) will upload his manual trading systems (which he traded live for few years) for his thread (same as I am doing here). But the reality is diffrerent one: SPs are using systems which they are not uploading by source codes (which properties they are using? may be ... some of them are using my EAs ... who knows ... :) ) ... and a lot of members with great knowledge are not sharing it to newbies ... the moderators only are sharing here ... all moderators are sharing ... so your example is not good for this case sorry. 

Besides, ... if we have many traders (non-coders) on the forum so it will be great success to every SPs and every vendor of Market service. because they will be the clients for the Signals and for the Market.

Who are using Metatrader 5 and MT4? Traders. What is the majority in the world? Traders or coders? Traders. If you go to any external metatrader forum - the traders are majority there. But - not here sorry.

I am giving you the ideas but you are disputing with me ... 

newdigital:

Not. I am dreaming that non-moderator (especially the coder) will upload his manual trading systems (which he traded live for few years) for his thread (same as I am doing here). But the reality is diffrerent one: SPs are using systems which they are not uploading by source codes (which properties they are using? may be ... some of them are using my EAs ... who knows ... :) ) ... and a lot of members with great knowledge are not sharing it to newbies ... the moderators only are sharing here ... all moderators are sharing ... so your example is not good for this case sorry. 

Besides, ... if we have many traders (non-coders) on the forum so it will be great success to every SPs and every vendor of Market service. because they will be the clients for the Signals and for the Market.

Who are using Metatrader 5 and MT4? Traders. What is the majority in the world? Traders or coders? Traders. If you go to any external metatrader forum - the traders are majority there. But - not here sorry.

I am giving you the ideas but you are disputing with me ... 

What if everyone left signals, codebase and market and started promoting their products the way you are doing what will the forum look like? There is a reason why all these sections were added by metaquotes. You have a code to share put it in code base, you have a good product to sell add it in market, you got a question to ask then ask it in forum and get help, you want to get peoples preferences add a poll and if you got a good strategy to demonstrate then put the thing in signals.
Reason: