Interesting and Humour - page 3022

Alexandr Saprykin:
We never stopped planting potatoes in the provinces.)
There's only hope for you. It's not about stopping. Because imported "seeds" do not produce offspring because they are hybrids. And they were bought for potato farms every year.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Do they have such an institution?
They have what? We no longer have one. By the way, there was a sophisticated infrastructure there. There was a system of farms growing only seed (not for food).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is only hope for you. It's not about cessation. Because imported 'seeds' do not produce offspring because they are hybrids. And for potato farms, they were bought every year.
I do not know how it is with you. But in our region those who do not grow their own potatoes buy them from neighbouring Bashkiria and they are very good.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't know about you, of course. But in our oblast those who don't grow their own potatoes buy them from neighbouring Bashkiria - and not bad ones either.

You're talking a little differently. I'm talking about industrial production now. Potato varieties don't live long. Let's say they sell you Lorch - well, there is no Lorch now. It's just gone. Not physically.

If you are interested, I will tell you about the potato-growing system in brief. )

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You're talking a little differently. I'm talking about industrial production now. Potato varieties don't live long. Let's say they sell you Lorch - well, there is no Lorch now. It's just gone. Not physically.

If you're interested, I'll tell you about the potato farming system in a nutshell. )

I only know two varieties of potatoes - early maturing and not early maturing.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I only know two varieties of potatoes - early-ripening and early-ripening.
I see. It's really very, very complicated.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I see. It's actually very, very complicated.
But talking about potatoes got me to the point where I went to roast them in the middle of the night. Yummy...))

Alexandr Saprykin:
But talk of potatoes got me to the point where I went to roast them in the middle of the night. Yummy...))
Especially with some grease on it. (с)

Alexandr Saprykin:
But talk of potatoes got me to the point where I went to roast them in the middle of the night. Yummy...))
Who to roast and in what time zone?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Especially with a bit of grease on it. (с)
with salt. More modestly...