Interesting and Humour - page 2867

3:02 a.m. now. )

It's 3 o'clock again. 37 minutes. So the time is bouncing around.

I'll let you know when it's 70-80 percent.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

It's 3 o'clock again. 37 min. in general the time jumps.

I will report back when 70-80% of the battery has been consumed

This is a standard estimation of battery life from Windows - it's not entirely fair to owners.

Better to measure it another way

In my case, the battery, after 1 year of constant power, really held for no more than half an hour, the factory specs should be 4.5(

Already two hours of discharge and 17% left. At the same time, apart from the standard load: forum + terminal with charts and EAs, there was another 30 minutes of 100% load.

Added.

7% left - or 2 hours and 20 minutes of mixed mode (highway + city). Started charging now - clocked the time.

Added.

It took 2 hours and 10 minutes to charge.

Karputov Vladimir:

Already two hours of discharge and 17% left. At the same time, apart from the standard load: forum + terminal with charts and EAs, there was another 30 minutes of 100% load.

Added.

7% left - or 2 hours and 20 minutes of mixed mode (highway + city). Started charging now - clocked the time.

Added.

Took 2 hours and 10 minutes to charge.

It's very simple

If you feel sorry for the battery there are at least 2 ways

1 remove the battery - and only work from the mains

2 my dell has a mode that is gentle to the battery i.e. it is not constantly on charge but only when the capacity drops below 88%

well, here's 15% 25 min.

half an hour on the back of an hour showing an hour on a film and then the consumption went up sharply.

ZS: lived almost 2 hours without mains

That's what luck means!

goman:

That's what luck means!

"We need to stop taking all this bullshit around and inside us so seriously."

Роскосмос предсказал гибель Земли через четыре миллиарда лет
Роскосмос предсказал гибель Земли через четыре миллиарда лет
  • www.rbc.ru
Созданный Роскосмосом видеоролик показывает, что случится с Землей через четыре миллиарда лет. По мнению ученых, галактика Млечный Путь, в которой находятся Солнце и Земля, столкнется с ближайшей к нам галактикой Андромеды. Столкновение с Андромедой, находящейся в 2,5 млн световых лет от Млечного Пути, приведет к тому, что часть звезд будет...
Reason: