Interesting and Humour - page 1430

DC2008:

On one of the broker forums, a forum thread called "Forex trading automation using Forex advisors" - one of the users writes this post:The variety in the behavior of prices, does not allow us to properly formalize and adapt the code to the infinite space of price variants.

server:
On one of the broker forums, a forum thread called "Forex trading automation using Forex advisors" - one of the users writes this post:The variety in the behavior of prices, does not allow us to properly formalize and adapt the code to the infinite space of price variants.

Is he trying to write a code for every candle...

artmedia70:
Is he trying to write code for every candle?
He's not a programmer, he just churns his tongue and thinks he knows it :)

server:
He's not a programmer, he just babbles his tongue and thinks he's in the know :)
And there are those who listen and nod their heads ...

artmedia70:
And there are those who listen and nod their heads ...
That's a good one))) . It took me two months on one of the forums to convince more than 200 people that EAs are not evil, they just need to use them properly, they think they just need to download and install them on Metatrader - and they make a lot of money :)

server:
Not a word )))) . It took me two months on one forum to change 200 people's mind that EAs are not evil, and they just need to use them properly, they think they just need to download and install them on Metatrader - and all the money flowed :)
But, judging by the statistics of customers, 95% of them are like that. It is a mentality.

artmedia70:
After all, judging by the statistics of customers, 95% of them are like that. It is a mentality.

They mostly write things like"they won't sell you a profitable EA, they can give it to you as a gift, but they usually sell you a losing EA".

I have to prove that this is not true - with childish examples, then they get it. For example: I say to them, fill the car with 50 km of gasoline and try to drive 300 km, or charge the phone and try to use it for a month without charging, but with such examples, I could convince them that the expert requires periodic optimization and various settings

PS. And I think Jobs should make a memo for users in the service - so they know how to use EAs :)

server:

They mostly write things like"they won't sell you a profitable EA, they can give it to you as a gift, but they usually sell you a losing EA".

I have to prove that this is not true - with childish examples, then they get it. For example: I say to them, fill the car with 50 km of gasoline and try to drive 300 km, or charge the phone and try to use it for a month without charging, but with such examples, I could convince them that the expert requires periodic optimization and various settings

There are people who claim that someone could give them a hypothetical profitable Expert Advisor? I'm shocked. Maybe I should give them the keys to my flat...
Reason: