Interesting and Humour - page 3927

Andrey Dik:
be a human being, please self-ban yourself.

Why? Just because I am personally in your way can't be the reason for such a move. Imagine the grandeur of the universe, the beauty of galaxies, dark matter clusters, quasars and now look at yourself.....

Don't get rowdy, bluebells.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Aha figures... There was a real case:

A wife complains to her husband, an engineer, that it is cold at home. The husband takes a tape measure, measures, then a ruler - counts, counts and gives the answer: "All counted, it can't be cold at home".

You have the numbers, I have life.
A far-fetched story, probably an anecdote about a dumb engineer who takes a slide rule and a tape measure instead of a thermometer.

Found on the runet:

"...I decided one day to install a camera at home and watch what my cat is doing when I'm not home.

I come home from work, turn on the camera to look at the contents and see the following:

the cat comes over, looks into the camera with a disgruntled face, then goes to the socket and pulls out the cord.

Next comes a black screen, which changes abruptly to the cat looking at the camera again. Two hours have passed between these shots!!!!

After that I don't pry into the cat's private life anymore, I'm afraid I'll find out something unnecessary and he'll bury me in the woods..."

khorosh:
A far-fetched story, probably an anecdote about a dumb engineer who takes a slide rule and a tape measure instead of a thermometer.

The real story. Calculated to match the size of the room to the size of the battery.

Alexander Ivanov:

Tofik Dadashev would trade on forex, is he alive now?

There is a thing called Google ))

Дмитрий:

Why? Just because I'm in your way can't be a reason for you to do something like that.

Don't be a raging gay-boy.

I'm not the only one who's disgusted with you. You must be disgusted with yourself, the more disgusting the more pleasant you are.

We should create a "political friction" thread for you to have fun in

Andrey Dik:
I'm not the only one who is disgusted with you. You must be disgusted with yourself, the more disgusting the more pleasant, that's just what you are.

Probably or exactly?

Дмитрий:

Probably or exactly?

I'm sure, there's no doubt about it.

Andrey Dik:
I'm sure there's no doubt about it.

See a psychiatrist about that.

Reason: