Interesting and Humour - page 2020

So that's what you are - Olivier.

//Don't put capers in the salad! It's indescribable.

artmedia70:
and give it to the cat...

I did not think that cats vs dogs will last so long, but it's time to change)

They may be programmers / non-programmers, we are fed up with these programmers, they're the smartest in general.

"At night the programmer puts two glasses on the table, one with water if he wants to drink and one empty if he doesn't."

Mischek:

I did not think that cats vs dogs will last so long, but it's time to change)

They may be programmers / non-programmers, we are fed up with these programmers, they're like the smartest ones in general.

"At night the programmer puts two glasses on the table, one with water if he wants to drink and one empty if he doesn't."

There's also a potty. That's something to think about. Which one?

artmedia70:
It's more likely that something else is talking about you. Dig into how you're feeling and maybe you'll find it's just a grudge.

is this some kind of humour?

a couple of trolls have trashed this 2,000 page thread for example by maybe a third... ...by scoring themselves points with meaningless correspondence and converting them into green coons. What's wrong with that?

You could be posting jokes or funny pictures from demotivators... and it seems that it's not me who's pissed off with the prickly tribe, it's the admins. it's high time this thread was removed from the scoreboard.

trora:
Do you really think any of the natives here (except for Godzilla, but he has his own specifics) bother with bonuses? "Please..." (с)

trora:

is this some kind of humour?

a couple of trolls have trashed this 2,000 page thread for example by maybe a third... ...by scoring themselves points with meaningless correspondence and converting them into green coons. What's wrong with that?

if only they were posting jokes or funny pictures from demotivators... and it seems that it's not me who's pissed off with this prickly tribe, it's the admins. it's high time this thread was removed from the points set.

Buddy, I don't feed my family with bonuses, I feed my family with my mind. Count my posts in this thread, count the number of bonus points for them, and I'll list them for you. For your peace of mind and tranquillity.

tol64:
It's good to get the adrenaline going

artmedia70:
There's also a pot. That's something to think about. Which one?
What kind of potty? A night potty? Like they're assholes? Well, there are, but they're mostly beer drinkers.