Interesting and Humour - page 1351

Mischek:

Every minute they finally lose out on the competition of users.

It is difficult to compete directly with such an opponent.

tol64:
I've noticed that many users willingly sign up for all the social networks just from not*fucking doing. So, the flight is "normal". )))

The "not doing anything" segment doesn't make the weather. The flight is not normal.

Well, I'm a google fan))

Mischek:

The "not doing anything" segment doesn't make the weather. The flight is not normal.

Well, I'm a google fan.)

Me too. Great company and great services. I really like Google Drive with all the stuff inside, which is constantly being improved and supplemented, and Google Maps. I think that in the near future Google Earth will become a very high quality application, where all objects will be like real ones and it will be possible not just to look from above, but to program games directly in it. And then social networking will be right there in that 3 dimensional world, where you will be able to see 3 dimensional avatars with high detail of each member of that world. All in all, it's going to be awesome! :)

Pattalom. Kankretna.

Fake of course, but how nice to lie down )

Mischek:
Fake of course, but how nice to lie down )
From the same place. orthodox cigarettes.

Strange chemical reactions are going on in the Russian economy: money is allocated and... dissolved?!

rvv2006:
Strange chemical reactions going on in the Russian economy: money is allocated and... dissolved?!

They don't dissolve, we just don't always know who built the next villa and who bought the next yacht.

Reason: