Errors, bugs, questions - page 3160

Sergey Gridnev #:
B - security.
;)

I'm against saving passwords too, but I'm FOR keeping a list of accounts

Well, you do keep the passwords somewhere, don't you? - in a text file on your hard drive?))

the security of passwords will be better than the one traders usually keep.

Have you ever heard of keepass? Try and crack it. Besides, who needs passwords from accounts? An intruder will not be able to withdraw money anyway.)

Andrey Dik #:

Well, you still keep the passwords somewhere, don't you? - In some text file on the drive?)

Some in a paper notebook.
Some only in our heads.
Really, yeah.

I don't store any passwords in a file.

But I'm for freedom of choice, let there be an option to store passwords (or hashes) for those who want to.

PS. Maybe, it's more like 'you'? After all, we are old-timers.

Andrey Dik #:

Well, you still keep the passwords somewhere, don't you? - in a text file on your hard drive?))

The security of passwords is better than the way traders usually store them.

They have no idea who needs passwords from accounts, because an intruder will not be able to withdraw the money. There are a lot of bad guys running around the Internet who sleep and dream about trading in billion accounts of Vasya Pupkin.)

Because with Mql, you can transmit any information outside, via ftp or by other means.

Do you need your passwords leaked?

The question is different, what is the mechanism for tracking the substitution of the password in the μl. By copying it, it is perceived. Accordingly, it is possible to emulate copypaste. Difficult, but possible. It's a question of µl's stance on the possibility of simplifying login without compromising security. Passwords can still be stolen now. It's a matter of client-side security, and if it allows security breaches, you can steal anything secure in your environment.

Vladimir Karputov #:

How to take a log file:

You need to recompile your files - your files were compiled a very long time ago and on old builds. Update the terminal and recompile your files.

How do you precompile? As you have shown? In the logbook, highlight the files: ctrl+C?

Hello, I need to update my product (EA), but when I select a file from MQL5 site, I get a message that it needs to be recompiled with a new compiler. I downloaded the terminal from MQL5 site and compiled the EA file in it, but the message about recompilation still comes out, how to fix the error?

Strange how the request SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT) in mt5 stopped responding correctly, buyers wrote that EAs are not trading in the tester, I started to check and this request gives 0.0 response, but it is used to check when opening a new lot, what is the reason, before everything was working, but now not, all EAs are down, I want to know the reason, not how to fix.

Denis Kudryashov #:
Hello, I need to update my product (EA) but when I select a file from MQL5 site, the message saying that I need to recompile it with a new compiler is displayed. I downloaded the terminal from MQL5 site and recompiled the EA file in it, but the message about recompilation still appears. How to fix the error?

Show your PC data and terminal data, example below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750 H  @ 2.60 GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

Specify where and who the message about the old version is: you have it after compilation?

Denis Kudryashov #:
Strange how query SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT) in mt5 stopped responding correctly, buyers wrote that EAs are not trading in tester, started checking and this query gives reply 0.0 , but it is used to check when opening new lot, what is the reason, before everything was working, but now not, all EAs are up, I want to know the reason, not how to fix.
If 0 then there is no limit.

Sergey Gridnev #:

Some in a paper notebook.
Some people are just in the head.
Really, yeah.

I don't store any passwords in files.

But I'm all for freedom of choice, let there be an option to store passwords (or hashes) for those who want to.

PS. Maybe, it's more like 'you'? After all, we are old timers.

If they don't want it, they won't use it.

It's okay to be on a first-name basis.

Reason: