VPS Migration error

I have an Expert advisor that I would like to trade with in your mt4 but when I migrate my chats to vps I get the following error message

This error message means that your EA file was compile with old build of MetaEditor, and the system is asking to recompile the file.
Because MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader in cloud", and this "Metatrader in cloud" is having latest build but your Expert advisor was compile with old build.

It is what I understand from your screenshot.

And read this thread about how to other user solved same problem (it is really easy to solve):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/358809
Virtual Hosting: 6203020 obsolete version of "Communicator.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first!
Virtual Hosting: 6203020 obsolete version of "Communicator.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first!
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone :) Please help regarding solving / troubleshooting this error : "2020.12.26 08:46:04...

Sergey Golubev #:

This error message means that your EA file was compile with old build of MetaEditor, and the system is asking to recompile the file.
Because MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader in cloud", and this "Metatrader in cloud" is having latest build but your Expert advisor was compile with old build.

It is what I understand from your screenshot.

Thanks for the explanation , What can i do to use this EA as i only have ex4 file and I cant recompile it but would love to migrate ea to vps

smzuma #:

Thanks for the explanation , What can i do to use this EA as i only have ex4 file and I cant recompile it but would love to migrate ea to vps

Ask the author/seller to recompile it.
Reason: