Errors, bugs, questions - page 1577

Renat Fatkhullin:
I attached the latest MetaEditor build 1329 which does not have this error anymore. Please check on it.

MT5 release will be on May 12.

I suggest that links to the latest metaeditor.exe and metaeditor64.exe be posted on a permanent basis, as was the case with mql.exe(http://files.metaquotes.net/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mql.exe) and mql64.exe, so that anyone can download and test the compiler without waiting for the release

Anton Zverev:

I see. Can you tell me in which constructs this may be useful? I understand that with this approach, you can't do anything with the array itself (resize, swap elements, etc.). delete, however, can be applied...

I assume you do it somewhere with a template, so that the syntax of the [] operator is the same for different object types. In general, could you show the use of this construct when it's convenient.

Well yes, it's just meant to be some sort of container class of objects that the user works with on their own.

Alexey Navoykov:
Well, yes, just some sort of container class of objects that the user works with themselves is implied.
A request to you and others who use OOP above average. Please post source code of some not huge projects (which is not a pity), where you can see beautiful use of fine features of OOP. I would like very much to learn. Thank you!

Anton Zverev:
A request to you and others who use OOP above average. Please post source code of some not huge projects (which is not a pity), where you can see beautiful use of fine features of OOP. I would like very much to learn. Thanks!
Here's an example:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1334
Рецепты MQL5 - Реализуем ассоциативный массив или словарь для быстрого доступа к данным
Рецепты MQL5 - Реализуем ассоциативный массив или словарь для быстрого доступа к данным
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
В данной статье описывается специальный алгоритм, позволяющий эффективно получать доступ к элементам по их уникальному ключу. В качестве ключа может быть использован любой базовый тип данных, например ключом могут быть строки или целочисленные переменные. Такой контейнер данных принято называть словарем или ассоциативным массивом. С его помощью решать многие задачи становиться гораздо проще и эффективней.

Универсальный торговый эксперт: Торговые режимы стратегий (Часть 1)
Универсальный торговый эксперт: Торговые режимы стратегий (Часть 1)
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
Каждый экспертописатель, независимо от уровня своей подготовки, ежедневно сталкивается с одними и теми же торговыми задачами и алгоритмическими проблемами, которые так или иначе приходится решать для организации надежного торгового процесса. Данная статья описывает возможности торгового движка CStrategy, способного взять на себя решение этих задач и предоставить пользователю удобные механизмы для описания своей торговой идеи.

I can't tell if it's a bug or if I'm missing something.

I can't assign iATR value to the variable in the script, but when printing directly, the value is output, butATR_D_1000=0.

double ATR_D_1000=0;

string symbolName=_Symbol;

ATR_D_1000=iATR(symbolName,1440,1000,1);

Print("ATR_D_1000=",ATR_D_1000);

Print (" symbolName=" ,symbolName," ATR_D_1001=",iATR(symbolName,1440,1000,1));

If Ispecify_Symbol instead ofsymbolName, everything works correctly, but I need the symbol I need...

Vasiliy Sokolov:
For example:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1334
Vasiliy Sokolov:
Or here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2166
Thank you, I was interested to see it. About the same level of using OOP. You, like me, have almost no constructs that use meat/A100. It would be very interesting to see the usability of the tricky variants for the unsophisticated... Your articles are good. I'm just a bit past the initial stage of using OOP, Thanks again.

Anton Zverev:
Thanks, I've watched it with interest. I use OOP at approximately the same level. You, like me, have practically no constructs that are used by me/A100. It would be very interesting to see the usability of the tricky variants for the unsophisticated... Your articles are good. I'm just a bit past the initial stage of using OOP, Thanks again.

Imho, there is no "initial stage of using OOP". The only purpose of OOP is to make it simpler. All "intricate designs" are designs for design's sake. Programmers, just as ordinary iPhone or Android users need a simple "press a button - get a carrot" style interface. If you understand my code and its simplicity makes you frustrated - it means that my main goal was 100% achieved.

I would be interested to see the practical use of these tricks with templates, pointers, conversions and other obscure shamanism. What do we get in the end? Where's the carrot!?

Am I the only one who does not fill up the pass log (Optimisation tab) in the tester in real tick mode during optimisation?

Ilnur Khasanov:
Am I the only one who does not fill up the run log (Optimisation tab) in the tester in real tick mode during optimisation?
And maybe there are no results? E.g. initialisation errors (must look in the tester in the "Log" tab)?
Reason: