VPS not working - page 8

Webzila Frankfurt has returned to work here !!

Looks like WebzillaAmsterdam 2 is now working for me after 3 days of downtime...

I just want to say that this is the 2nd time that these server issues have happened to me within the last year (I was part of the February 28 2018 automatic server cancelation issue as well). During both scenarios MQL5 customer support lacked the ability to notify its clients before or even after the issue was known. Also, MQL5 failed to reimburse for any loses due to their server issues. Not even for the missed downtime. There was no advance notice that there was going to be any server upgrades or changes, nor was there a notice to all clients that they could be experiencing problems with the VPS. I want to thank MQL5 customer support for having the worst customer service I have ever experienced. This kind of support just makes me search for a different VPS service somewhere else or build my own.

Hi Admin

Can I know when the issue will be fixed? My VPS is down since last week Friday.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Webzilla Moscow is working for me now

I'm also very disappointed with the lack of communication about the downtime :(

Yems:

Hi Admin

Can I know when the issue will be fixed? My VPS is down since last week Friday.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Which server?
Webzila Frankfurt, Webzilla Amsterdam 2, MQL5 London 7?
Because the issue was fixed at night.

Sergey Golubev:

Which server?
Webzila Frankfurt, Webzilla Amsterdam 2, MQL5 London 7?
Because the issue was fixed at night.

Hi I am using MQL5 LONDON 7

Yems:

Hi,

Server started working already.

Thank you.

kusals:

Webzilla Moscow is working for me now

I'm also very disappointed with the lack of communication about the downtime :(

Hi MQL5 Team,

I can see that the VPS is now working. However, in my server: Webzilla Moscow, the latency is still high (~100+ ms). Can you revert it back to the previous ~2 ms latency? My EA is really sensitive when it comes to latency.

Also, is it possible to change VPS hosting to somewhere near New York? I believe Moscow is far away from New York. With the current procedure for MQL5 VPS Hosting, there is really no choice to which server I can pick.

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

Yems:

MQL5 LONDON 7 was fixed at night.

Jayvee Angeles:

Hi MQL5 Team,

I can see that the VPS is now working. However, in my server: Webzilla Moscow, the latency is still high (~100+ ms). Can you revert it back to the previous ~2 ms latency? My EA is really sensitive when it comes to latency.

Also, is it possible to change VPS hosting to somewhere near New York? I believe Moscow is far away from New York. With the current procedure for MQL5 VPS Hosting, there is really no choice to which server I can pick.

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

Webzilla Moscow works now.
Besides, I think - some latency figures may be mistaken in past ...

As to changing VPS hosting server ... I passed this idea to the admins. Yes, it may be good idea if the user can change the hosting server by himself.

Reason: