VPS not working - page 9

By the way, there were no any issue for the people who are using MT5.
I mean: Metatrader 5 did not have any issue with VPS (it is true).

-----------------

Use Metatrader 5, and you will not have any issue at all
my promotion :)

Sergey Golubev:

Webzilla Moscow works now.
Besides, I think - some latency figures may be mistaken in past ...

As to changing VPS hosting server ... I passed this idea to the admins. Yes, it may be good idea if the user can change the hosting server by himself.

Yes, please update us regarding the reselection of hosting servers.

Previously, the latency is really ~2 ms. This is proven by the virtual logs and the trade execution time. I would really appreciate it if they can bring it back to that latency to ensure safer and accurate entry and exit points.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

Jayvee Angeles:

Yes, please update us regarding the reselection of hosting servers.

Previously, the latency is really ~2 ms. This is proven by the virtual logs and the trade execution time. I would really appreciate it if they can bring it back to that latency to ensure safer and accurate entry and exit points.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

I can not update you to the other server because I am moderator of the forum, and I have nothing to do with any VPS, Signals, Market and so on.
I am just helping here.

-----------------

Server of your broker is physically located in New York?
How do you know it?

-----------------

As I understand - some previous latency figures were mistaken (it was not 2ms).

Sergey Golubev:

As to changing VPS hosting server ... I passed this idea to the admins. Yes, it may be good idea if the user can change the hosting server by himself without asking anyone.

So, everything (VPS) works now for traders using MT4 (for the people using MT5 - everything worked with no any issue).
The latency may be the next step (same - it is for MT4 only).

Sergey Golubev:

I can not update you because I am moderator of the forum, and I have nothing to do with any VPS, Signals, Market and so on.
I am just helping here.

-----------------

Server of your broker is physically located in New York?
How do you know it?

-----------------

As I understand - some previous latency figures were mistaken (it was not 2ms).

Hi Sergey,

Noted. I'll be alert whenever this feature will be added.

As I understand, the location of the hosting server is in its name (i.e., Webzilla Moscow - Moscow, Webzilla Dallas - Dallas).

Do you mean that the logs has mistakenly put ~2ms as the latency? Please clarify. Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

Jayvee Angeles:

Hi Sergey,

Noted. I'll be alert whenever this feature will be added.

As I understand, the location of the hosting server is in its name (i.e., Webzilla Moscow - Moscow, Webzilla Dallas - Dallas).

Do you mean that the logs has mistakenly put ~2ms as the latency? Please clarify. Thanks!

Regards,
Jayvee

It is not really about the name (location); not always.
And as I know - VPS is selected to be more close location to your broker's server.
besides ... about the brokers' servers ... example: one broker located in Moscow is having the servers in New Zealand.
so, it is not about the name and it is not about the broker's registration company or the country.

But MQL5 VPS knows the location of the servers to propose you the VPS which is located to be more close to the broker's server (it is automatically).
So, the ping is the ping, and the same location is location ... (sorry for lyrics).

-------------------

As to ping so I do not have enough information about it.
But I know that the developers will do something related to the ping (as a next step), and I also know that MT5 users did not/do not have any this problems at all.

Besides, I've already sent all your "ping related requests" of the users from the posts of this thread to change the server, so if the admins will agree and do it - it will be good.
if not - so sorry. 

Webzilla Frankfurt is working now. Victory! 

Thanks MQL5 team for your support.

Sergey Golubev:

It is not really about the name (location); not always.
And as I know - VPS is selected to be more close location to your broker's server.
besides ... about the brokers' servers ... example: one broker located in Moscow is having the servers in New Zealand.
so, it is not about the name and it is not about the broker's registration company or the country.

But MQL5 VPS knows the location of the servers to propose you the VPS which is located to be more close to the broker's server (it is automatically).
So, the ping is the ping, and the same location is location ... (sorry for lyrics).

-------------------

As to ping so I do not have enough information about it.
But I know that the developers will do something related to the ping (as a next step), and I also know that MT5 users did not/do not have any this problems at all.

Besides, I've already sent all your "ping related requests" of the users from the posts of this thread to change the server, so if the admins will agree and do it - it will be good.
if not - so sorry. 

Yes, my broker's server is in New York however they are Australian-regulated. If I understand correctly, the name of the MQL5 VPS hosting servers does not necessarily reflect its location; am I correct?

If so, now I understand why it has low ping even if my hosting server is Webzilla Moscow.

Thanks for your response. Appreciate it.

Looking forward for the fix regarding the ping.

WebZilla Amsterdam2 is working again since this morning 

douglasbryandennis:
WebZilla Amsterdam2 is working again since this morning 

ON another note did anyone else have any random Trades opened at around 2 AM this morning? I Found two trades open on different currency pairs. These trades also had

no nothing in common with my logic.

Reason: