Elite indicators :) - page 40

f75n789:
can anyone help me to find this indicator? Thanks..

No idea. May be it is re-named indicator.

concept of this indicator...

green-when both AO & AC green

purple- when both AO & AC red

Grey-When AO & AC not in same colour

f75n789:
concept of this indicator...

green-when both AO & AC green

purple- when both AO & AC red

Grey-When AO & AC not in same colour

Yes, it may be good idea ...

I am sorry: I can not code now as I need to prepare the testing server for the next testing week.

May be some coder may code it? It may be the other indicator about market condition.

please help

can anybody make this indicator work ?

Files:

please help

can anyone modify FerruFX multi info indicators to give an alarm sound,when trend pass a setting number(need adjustable) and hold a certain time (also need adjustable).for example sell >75% or buy >75% and hold 15 minute give an alarm sound.so I don't need baby sitting my computer.

use this method to attach ,Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

and than Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window.Note:Both must have the same parameters

thanks

goodsignal:
can anybody make this indicator work ?

good luck. This is for mt3. Put in an mt3 experts folder and will work like a 3 drives finder.

I don't think any one could make this work for mt4. If they did they'd sell it, or keep it secret. Any real Elliott Wave program will cost 3k and up.

Dave

Level Stop Reverse

Has anyone made this indicator into an EA? (I did search)

This indicator is very similar to VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 (please look at the screenshot). So you can use TrendStrengthExpert with implemented VoltyChannel_Stop.

Cryten:
Has anyone made this indicator into an EA? (I did search)
Files:
voltych_1.gif  13 kb

Thanks Igorad

I took from Trenstrenght EA of Igorad the trailstop function to make a trailing stop EA based on VoltyChannel or trend envelopes. The whole code is from Igorad I just removed the lines not needed (hope he won't mind). It works for me and think it's ok.

Reason: