Really slow VPS

Hi guys,

So since I don't know whom to ask on MQL5 (is there some sort of help desk or something?)

I am posting it here and hoping that I will get som help from you guys...

This Monday I started a trading account on ICmarkets Live11 server and signed up for VPS hosting through the MT4 platform and reduced my latency to about 7ms...

but yesterday, that VPS server was changed to another one, in NEw York (even though my trading server is in LA, with a latency of 230ms now...

And I can't seem to change to another VPS or anything... And don't know where to get help.

Any advise?

Best regards,

Dimitri

Dmitri Mikhalev:

Hi guys,

So since I don't know whom to ask on MQL5 (is there some sort of help desk or something?)

This Monday I started a trading account on ICmarkets Live11 server and signed up for VPS hosting through the MT4 platform and reduced my latency to about 7ms...

but yesterday, that VPS server was changed to another one, in NEw York (even though my trading server is in LA, with a latency of 230ms now...

And I can't seem to change to another VPS or anything... And don't know where to get help.

Any advise?

Best regards,

Dimitri

The same problem.

Dmitri Mikhalev:

Hi guys,

but yesterday, that VPS server was changed to another one, in NEw York (even though my trading server is in LA, with a latency of 230ms now...

Any advise?

Best regards,

Dimitri

All ICMarkets servers are in New York, so the data about LA server and 230ms latency are not correct but a technical problem.

I will contact MQL5 technicians about it.

Reason: