VPS not working - page 4

Today in the German forum are people that have the same problem: https://www.mql5.com/de/forum/286714
VPS Server funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr
VPS Server funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr
  • www.mql5.com
Hallo, vielleicht hat von euch jemand eine Idee. MQL5 Server (in Frankfurt) seit April gemietet, bisher ohne Probleme...

anbub1:
Do I get my money back if I cancel the VPS? It's not completed 24 hrs yet.

Ask the service desk

I have the same problem with Webzilla Frankfurt, I have 35 servers on MQL5 Frankfirt (and it iworks OK) and 3 servers on Webzilla Frankfurt (and it do not work from the last weekend). Terminal works but EA do not work. I restarted it and did synchronization but no effect. My EA are stopped. Its are the same EA which worked ok from several months.

Carl Schreiber:
Today in the German forum are people that have the same problem: https://www.mql5.com/de/forum/286714

It is important to ask about log files from them (two log VPS files) Virtual Platform Logs 
Because everything is written there.

For example: the person may say that "my VPS does not work" but we may see that his VPS works, but his EA is not traded just because EA is using dll or for any other reason.

Same with refund:
If someone is going to the service desk asking for refund because "my VPS does not work" so the service desk will not believe in him.
Service desk will believe in log files only (not by words).

Besides, log files (Virtual Platform Logs) are necessary in case of fixing VPS for example.

-------------------

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

am having the same problem Webzila Frankfurt could someone help me to solve this problem how should I proceed
I do not know how to handle this alone. I'm a beginner.

Could you migrate my VPS from Webzilla Frankfurt to MQL5 Frankfurt. I have 5 servers on MQL5 Frankfurt and its work. Webzilla do not work from last weekend. It means: terminal works properly, give my the information that I have 2 EA, 2 custom indicator, server is connected etc. It seem every thing is ok. By EA only execute initial commands. After this nothing do. I use the same EA from months, and to last Friday was ok. On the local terminal on my computer these EA work ok.  

fmarinski:
 am having the same problem Webzila Frankfurt could someone help me to solve this problem how should I proceed
I do not know how to handle this alone. I'm a beginner.

Upload your two log files (Virtual Platform Logs) - youy can delete all private information from the files and upload it here.
Because everything is written on those two files (what works, why does not work, and more).

or you can look at those two files (Virtual Platform Logs) by yourself just to understand why something stopped working and why.

• www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

MarekOli:
Could you migrate my VPS from Webzilla Frankfurt to MQL5 Frankfurt. I have 5 servers on MQL5 Frankfurt and its work. Webzilla do not work from last weekend. It means: terminal works properly, give my the information that I have 2 EA, 2 custom indicator, server is connected etc. It seem every thing is ok. By EA only execute initial commands. After this nothing do. I use the same EA from months, and to last Friday was ok. On the local terminal on my computer these EA work ok.  

Local terminal may be different because EA can use dll in the local terminal,
But dll is prohibited on VPS (EA will stop working with dll).

You can check log files.

I do not use DLL (never). This is the same EA which worked to Friday. Termional not give any errors and worning. EA started, execute every commands in initial part, but not work after this. The same EA on MQL5 Frankfurs works ok.

I have the same Problem on MQL5 Amsterdam 1. The EA don't work. Befor it works 10 Month without any Problem.
Reason: