VPS not working - page 12

vghanem:
i have indicators attatched and ive not selected dll on them.

I did not see synchronization in the log ...

By the way, I passed your VPS log to the admins (hope they help).

This is terribly wrong Sir.so it means  I get ripped off twice? Does METAQUOTES really care about their clients? Or they are just into duping them to favour institutions? How can I buy a service twice and have it not working? I don't understand. I feel cheated and betrayed by your company Sir. 

vghanem:
This is terribly wrong Sir.so it means  I get ripped off twice? Does METAQUOTES really care about their clients? Or they are just into duping them to favour institutions? How can I buy a service twice and have it not working? I don't understand. I feel cheated and betrayed by your company Sir. 

Why are you telling it to me?

-------------------

And yes, I reported to MetaQuotes about your case, and they may tell: when you made a synchromnization (I did not see it from log file), and how many charts with tools were attached during the synchronization (because I did not see any chart from your log file).

-------------------

And if you want to get refund - so write to the serice desk to MetaQuotes.
But please note - they will ask for details too (in the same way as I asked for log file from you this morning ...).

-------------------

I wrote to service desk via the contact form. I was told their service desk does not deal with vps issues. They handle only financial issues so they directed me back to the forum. Do you have an alternate way to contact metaquotes ?

Metaquotes, please create service desk form where people can report VPS issues, this forum is not suitable solution for reporting VPS's issues.

How can I change VPS host server? For example MQL5 New York 5 to MQL5 London 7.

MMaarits:

Metaquotes, please create service desk form where people can report VPS issues, this forum is not suitable solution for reporting VPS's issues.

How can I change VPS host server? For example MQL5 New York 5 to MQL5 London 7.

Change VPS server?
As far as I know - it is currently impossible.
Just hope that MQ will implement this feature.

No, it is not impossible. Last time when I was at the same situation I reported it to the service desk and they changed VPS host.

My MT5 EA seems to has went rogue after using your VPS (NY Server)

It randomly places trades for me. It was working just fine before the VPS. 

I'm not sure if its the problem with my EA or the VPS since I'm away on a vacation.

What could have caused my EA to malfunction besides the VPS? 

joeng82:

My MT5 EA seems to has went rogue after using your VPS (NY Server)

It randomly places trades for me. It was working just fine before the VPS. 

I'm not sure if its the problem with my EA or the VPS since I'm away on a vacation.

What could have caused my EA to malfunction besides the VPS? 

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other topic

Hi, 
I've just made the payments for a new month of VPS but on paypal appear the payments, instead on MT4 account nothing appear...
What I have to do? It's the first time that it's doing this

The problem is with MQL5 server, new york 11 isn't working also on the other signal but why? Why isn't working and I am paying for it?

Reason: