how to contact customer service? thank You - page 14

I am trying to buy EA but payment is declined any assistance in Visa India card payment 

Hi, how can I contact support on the market?

I ordered EA. It worked in backtesting, but paid version for the same day produces NOTHING, just a sitting duck. This is a product purchase on the market, and the market operator (MQL5) is liable for handling refunds. Also, according to the statutory law, there is a 14 days period of return+refund.

However, I couldn't find any way to contact the support. I got into chat robot, which kept kicking me out and opened a "non-financial" ticket.  

trxone #:

Hi, how can I contact support on the market?

I ordered EA. It worked in backtesting, but paid version for the same day produces NOTHING, just a sitting duck. This is a product purchase on the market, and the market operator (MQL5) is liable for handling refunds. Also, according to the statutory law, there is a 14 days period of return+refund.

However, I couldn't find any way to contact the support. I got into chat robot, which kept kicking me out and opened a "non-financial" ticket.  
There are 3 options which I know (first option is the the first one, then the second one, ...).

1. Contact with the author/seller of this EA for support.

2. About refund: if you haven't activated your purchase within 7 days after purchase so you can cancel the purchase and the fund will automatically come to your MQL5 forum profile (for next purchase or to buy some services for example).

3. The service desk option -

Rules of Using the Market Service - Dispute Resolution :

"In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile".

But please note that the service desk may ask for technical proofs.
What are the technical proofs (what for)?
The service desk should reproduce this issue on their computers just to be sure that issue exists.

Because ... for example:

• you may tell to them: "it does not work for me!"
  • I can go to the service desk and will tell to them: "it works for me and I am very happy with that" :)

Who is right? :)

----------------

So, the service desk is required to be the following (post - in Russian, but it is official post/message and we can read it by using in-built translation feature):

"Any poorly formatted/formulated question is unconditionally ignored by our support.
We do not address weak and unfounded questions. Our ignore should not be taken for the recognition of any positions or statements."

----------------

How to contact with the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

or

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

LQDFX changed server names on 06/25 and now I can't register private signal

Marsel, 2023.06.26 07:34

Unfortunately www.mql5.com website cannot track server names changes. So you've must been ask Servicedesk (or ask your broker to do that) to update signals' details.

You weren't able to create a new signal because both new and old servers are actually the same.

Contacts and Requests is not just a KB. Just choose "Other questions" option to ask in free form

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

I am trying to buy an EA.  I have $30 in my mql5 account so I need to pay the difference.  But I can't.  The site wants me to pay the full $50, and I  cannot toouch my $30.  there would be no problem I could have it refunded, but I can't find how to do that.  I think it is all designed that way.  The MQL5 Helper  is probably the worst on the web.

My experience with MQL5 has never been good.  At all.

vorngc #:

I am trying to buy an EA.  I have $30 in my mql5 account so I need to pay the difference.  But I can't.  The site wants me to pay the full $50, and I  cannot toouch my $30.  there would be no problem I could have it refunded, but I can't find how to do that.  I think it is all designed that way.  The MQL5 Helper  is probably the worst on the web.

You can deposit full amount to your forum profile, and pay directly from your MQL5 forum profile.
As far as I know - there is no the options "to pay the difference".

vorngc #:

You can deposit the difference and top up your account with $20 to complete the $50 product payment at the following link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vorngc/accounting/choosein

i have rented a expert advisor past 5 days i am trying to contact the selling hes not responding i want my refund , this service desk stoped responding me past three days the final message from them is pls allow few days for the seller , its been 5 days since last message of mine still seller not even seen my message whats next ? i have spent 250 dollars 

Naveen Raaj J R #:
i have rented a expert advisor past 5 days i am trying to contact the selling hes not responding i want my refund , this service desk stoped responding me past three days the final message from them is pls allow few days for the seller , its been 5 days since last message of mine still seller not even seen my message whats next ? i have spent 250 dollars 
What makes you think you could have a refund ? There is no such thing unless the seller want to make a commercial gesture.

vorngc #:

I want to use the $30 that is sitting in my account, so I chose an EA. for $30.  But VAT is added (although VAT is no applicable where I live).  I have to add money to my account, and it has to be a minimum $10.  

The email I gave to MQL5 is not the same as the email with Paypal, so not acceptable.  Changing the MQL5 email to the same as Paypal will not work because it is already in use.  I must have registered it years ago and if I did, I don't remember the user name.

It is a frustrating mess.  Why can't I just put some money into my account ?????

hi . well mql5 provide free experts , but when i add to the chart , It is not taking any trades , but I can backtest it . what may be the reason for the free expert advisor not placing any trades..

please help me

Reason: