LQDFX changed server names on 06/25 and now I can't register private signal

On June 25th, 2023, LQDFX changed their server names from LQDLLC-Demo01 to LCDLtd-Demo01 and LQDLCC-Live02 to LQDLtd-Live02.

This has caused my MQL5's Private Signal Monitoring to disconnect (I was privately monitoring a live LQDFX account) and unable to reconnect

since you CANNOT change server names once a signal has been created. I deleted the private signal and now MQL5 won't let me recreate

with the NEW server name since it says the account number is ALREADY being used. I believe MQL5 has a bug in their system when it comes

to broker server name changes. I tried to use the Contacts and Requests at the bottom of the MQL5 website, but it's 100% useless for technical

issues such as this and is nothing more than a simple knowledge base system. This request needs to go to a live person I'm afraid.

Many thanks in advance!

Unfortunately www.mql5.com website cannot track server names changes. So you've must been ask Servicedesk (or ask your broker to do that) to update signals' details.

You weren't able to create a new signal because both new and old servers are actually the same.

Contacts and Requests is not just a KB. Just choose "Other questions" option to ask in free form

Reason: