how to contact customer service? thank You - page 8

Dave Lawrence #:
How do you contact customer service?thanks
I need help my trading account is Disabled 

pierresylvain #:
I need help my trading account is Disabled 

This forum (and mql5 internet portal) has nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.

• If it is about your real/live trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • if it is about demo trading account so - open the other demo account with same or any other broker (because many brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only).
  •  
    When registering as a signal provider, there are some comments on your mobile phone regarding applying for seller status. I get a message in German saying Es gibt einige Anmerkungen zu Ihrem Antrag auf einen Verk ... uferstatus bei and I can't read the verification documents. Why?

Hi,

Can anybody help me in this regards,

Symbols =     "NF_C_18400;NF_C_18300;NF_C_18200;NF_C_18100;NF_C_18000;NF_C_17900;NF_C_17800;";         

I want to replace above predefine with Realtime changes.

Symbols = Symbols_0;Symbols_1; Symbols_2; Symbols_3; Symbols_4; Symbols_5; Symbols_6;

Symbols_0 to  Symbols_6 will change in Realtime with the help of mathematical model.

how to contect cusmer service 

i want to buy a panel

Rakesh Kumawat #:

how to contect cusmer service 

i want to buy a panel

The service desk is dealing mostly with the financial issues.
    And all technical issues should be discussed on the forum.

----------------

read the following information:

MetaTrader 5 HelpMarket App StoreHow to Purchase an App
    How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
    How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
    • www.metatrader5.com
    The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In...

Hi how do I contact MT5 Customer Services when my broker SHIYIOUNU has stopped communicating with me? They have disabled my account for no reason and I want to withdrawal my funds. Thank you. 

Hello! How many people can login using Investor Password at the same time?

hi Good day i need help, i created an account 11996053 name is Shawn, i cannot log in password dont work, i have use Orde Capital Management - live

is there anyone that can point me in the right direction, please, thanks

11996053 Klaaster #:

hi Good day i need help, i created an account 11996053 name is Shawn, i cannot log in password dont work, i have use Orde Capital Management - live

is there anyone that can point me in the right direction, please, thanks

This is the forum discussing Metatrader as a software.
    And all trading accounts and all money for trading are related to the brokers only.
    And this mql5 forum profile has nothing to do with any trading accounts and any money for trading).

If you created live account with some broker and if you can not login onto it - ask your broker for support.
    Reason: