Experts: Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated

Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated:

Rabbit 2 updated with correct set!

Author: Peter

I am testing this EA I will let you know!  I changed .01 lots to .1 lots for my demo account. THanks, dgib1038@yahoo.com

dgib1038:

I am testing this EA I will let you know!  I changed .01 lots to .1 lots for my demo account. THanks, dgib1038@yahoo.com

Thank You

I am so new to this that I post  and then realise the errors which are as follows.

(1) Max trades  is total overall trades  rather than trades for this ea so it would stop other eas working.   I will fix.

(2) Just got into the history centre and had only been back testing with recent history previously.  Started from 1st Jan and found it failed MISERABLY Sorry

THE GOOD NEWS

I think... I've fixed it so that whatever start date I put in this year, it is very profitable.    This will be rabbit 4.  

In fact I am so pleased with it I think I need to market it. 

Anyone got advice on marketing these things?

hold on

when i try it i get the following errors:

2008.11.04 22:30:27    2008.11.04 08:17  RabbitM3 EURUSD,M5: OrderSend failed with error #4105
2008.11.04 22:30:27    2008.11.04 08:17  RabbitM3 EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131

and thats repeating a lot of times...

no positions opened.

i had test this  ea's at account's demo,result has statisfied.

you say available update for version 4,if i am let to try.

thanks

giovaldo73@yahoo.com

please can any one help me with this robot ,the one i downloaded from metaeditor is not placing trade but always indicate SELLING or BUYING ,please i need one that will place trade

and what time time frame is the best.

i really need this EA but  when i attached it to the chart its not placing trade but instead indicating BUY or SIGNAL on the chart.

can any one please help me with this EA that will place trade .

mine does'nt trade at all on backtest for EUR 1Min :-(

dgib1038:

I am testing this EA I will let you know! I changed .01 lots to .1 lots for my demo account. THanks, dgib1038@yahoo.com

hey can you post the EA again b/c this one is not work pls

can anyeone send this EA to my Email pls to: amorciyo@hotmail.com

dgib1038:

I am testing this EA I will let you know! I changed .01 lots to .1 lots for my demo account. THanks, dgib1038@yahoo.com

Reason: