how to contact customer service? thank You - page 4

Mohamed Kamal:
Hi MQL5 Support and Care team ,

Please i have big problem with one of your freelancers while I requested to program Expert Advisor and i already sent him the money 250 USD plus 30 USD for Expert Advisor discussion. 
Unfortunately after I sent him the money on first of September 2020 , I can’t contact him again .

So kindly please i need your support.
Thanks 

<Deleted>

Hi MQL5 Support and Care team ,

This is a users' forum, it is not support.

If you arranged the job through the Freelance process, then your funds will be locked and not released until you accept the finished project. You can start arbitration to recover your money (- commission).

If you accepted the work and completed the process, then there is nothing that you can do as you should not have completed if you weren't happy.

If you didn't use the Freelance service, then there is nothing that anyone can do for you.

How long does it does it take for your purchased product to arrived your trading platform? Because I have not received the product I purchased.

Idoren John:
How long does it does it take for your purchased product to arrived your trading platform? Because I have not received the product I purchased.

Did you pay by Visa or by paypal, and the money did not arrived in immediate way?
It depends on the country, bank and so on ..

Usually - the people are depositing the money to their mql5 forum profile first (it takes few days), and after that only they pay for the products (immediately accepted).

Sergey Golubev:

Did you pay by Visa or by paypal, and the money did not arrived in immediate way?
It depends on the country, bank and so on ..

Usually - the people are depositing the money to their mql5 forum profile first (it takes few days), and after that only they pay for the products (immediately accepted).

I paid using the market site. i purchased the EA on mql5 website.

Hi Everyone does anyone know metaquotes have a customer support email. I am trying to report a fraud case to them 

Will MT do anything about a broker that is doing fraud and is using MT4 services

billionairebiz7:

Hi Everyone does anyone know metaquotes have a customer support email. I am trying to report a fraud case to them 

Will MT do anything about a broker that is doing fraud and is using MT4 services

"...that is doing fraud and is using MT4 services..", and using Windows and paying by dollars ... and more ... :)

I think MetaQuotes company has nothing to do with brokers.
I can say more - the discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.

There are several forex forums (use google to find) which are specializing on the brokers' discussions (incl scam etc) so you can go to one of them for example.

Hi Everyone,

Pax!

can anyone help me, why i can't log in my mql5 account in my metatrade4 platform?

i bought an indicator and it will expire on 09 July 2021, as of 29 October 2020, it is not working already. so i tried to log in my mql5 account in community of metatrade4 so i can update the indicator. i can not click update because i can not log in my mql5 account.

thank you guys in advance.

iamtet Blanco:

Hi Everyone,

Pax!

can anyone help me, why i can't log in my mql5 account in my metatrade4 platform?

i bought an indicator and it will expire on 09 July 2021, as of 29 October 2020, it is not working already. so i tried to log in my mql5 account in community of metatrade4 so i can update the indicator. i can not click update because i can not log in my mql5 account.

Make sure -

• that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email; your login is iamtet
  • that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...

iamtet Blanco:

Hi Everyone,

Pax!

Because you are trying to login with your email (probably), when you are asked for your login.

The login you've chosen upon registration, the iamtet one.

Does MQL5 have MT4 platform?

Reason: