how to contact customer service? thank You - page 13

Iye Abudu #: I can’t change server on my mt4 web terminal 

You statement is unclear. What are you asking?

Explain in detail and provide screenshots.

Dear Customer Service,

I gave a job to Ahsan Ali and I want to increase the money from $45 USD to $50 USD but I mistakenly increased this by $50 USD I thought that will cancelled the old fee but it increased it. How can I set it back to $50 USD please?

Thank you!

winingtrade01 #:

Dear Customer Service,

I gave a job to Ahsan Ali and I want to increase the money from $45 USD to $50 USD but I mistakenly increased this by $50 USD I thought that will cancelled the old fee but it increased it. How can I set it back to $50 USD please?

Thank you!

Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact you have to contact the Service Desk

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Dear sir,
I purchased [removed] mt5 from Mr. [removed] , when the price was [removed] l purchased I'm not able to install because of financial problems on trading platform now it not showing in the purchase section,I will send you evidence ,I chat with him, he said contact technical support team, please help me reply as soon as possible 

syed abdul #:
Dear sir,
I purchased SKYNET mt5 from Mr. RUSLAN PISHUN , when the price was 68$ l purchased I'm not able to install because of financial problems on trading platform now it not showing in the purchase section,I will send you evidence ,I chat with him, he said contact technical support team, please help me reply as soon as possible 

1. If you purchased this EA under your username/name (under syed abdul or nayeem99 as a login) so you can use the following instruction about how to install:

2. If you can not see this EA on the Market tab in MT5 Navigator so you can use the following procedure -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
3. About refund: you cancel the indicator purchase within 7 days after your purchase in case you did not activate the product (after 7 days since purchasing - not).
The monay will come to your mql5 account/profile.

@syed abdul #: Dear sir, I purchased [removed] mt5 from Mr. [removed] , when the price was [removed] l purchased I'm not able to install because of financial problems on trading platform now it not showing in the purchase section,I will send you evidence ,I chat with him, he said contact technical support team, please help me reply as soon as possible 

Then please contact the "Technical Support". The message you saw even had a link for you to follow. It redirects to the Service Desk. We cannot help you here on the forum.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Anybody can help me !!

i Needed this kinds of BOT. 

Exponential Moving Average Crossover bot  (Scalping Bot) M1 chart

EMA 10 Close (Brown)

EMA 25 Close  (Blue)   

I should be able to use the bot on any currency pair

Chart should display both moving averages in the specified colour

The bot should be able to open and close a position automatically when the 2 EMA’s crossover

I should be able to adjust Lot Size, Take Profit and Stop Loss if I need to later

The bot will open a buy position when EMA 10 crosses over EMA 25 causing EMA 10 to be on top of EMA 25

The bot will open a sell position when EMA 25 crosses over EMA 10 causing EMA 25 to be on top of EMA 10

The bot will automatically close a position when the 2 lines cross over again. Regardless of profit or loss. The bot will then open another position.

This will ensure that there is only one position open at all times.

Lot size: 0.01

Stop Loss: N/A

Take Profit: N/A

with Trailing option.

gyanchhetri #:

Anybody can help me !!

i Needed this kinds of BOT. 

Exponential Moving Average Crossover bot  (Scalping Bot) M1 chart

EMA 10 Close (Brown)

EMA 25 Close  (Blue)   

I should be able to use the bot on any currency pair

Chart should display both moving averages in the specified colour

The bot should be able to open and close a position automatically when the 2 EMA’s crossover

I should be able to adjust Lot Size, Take Profit and Stop Loss if I need to later

The bot will open a buy position when EMA 10 crosses over EMA 25 causing EMA 10 to be on top of EMA 25

The bot will open a sell position when EMA 25 crosses over EMA 10 causing EMA 25 to be on top of EMA 10

The bot will automatically close a position when the 2 lines cross over again. Regardless of profit or loss. The bot will then open another position.

This will ensure that there is only one position open at all times.

Lot size: 0.01

Stop Loss: N/A

Take Profit: N/A

with Trailing option.

Post your request as a job in the Freelance section please.

I am new to this

No EA is executing order except inbuilt EA in MT%. I tried [removed by moderator]. But, even after 24 hours, it did not execute single order. Why ? anyone help me to resolve the issue. 

No EAs are executing order EXCEPT MACD, MAPSAR, MAMA.

Hari Dhamodhar #: I am new to this

No EA is executing order except inbuilt EA in MT%. I tried [removed by moderator]. But, even after 24 hours, it did not execute single order. Why ? anyone help me to resolve the issue. 

No EAs are executing order EXCEPT MACD, MAPSAR, MAMA.

There is no built-in EA.

MACD, MAMA are indicators. They can not trade.

Reason: