How to get refund or what to do with EA that was removed from market after purchase

Hi,

An EA I purchased for $300 was removed from the market. The EA no longer works And I can no longer download it in MT4 after I sync to my MQL5 login.

Is it possible to be refunded? I contacted MQL5 support but haven't heard back in over a week.

Brad Penn:

Hi,

An EA I purchased for $300 was removed from the market. The EA no longer works And I can no longer download it in MT4 after I sync to my MQL5 login.

Is it possible to be refunded? I contacted MQL5 support but haven't heard back in over a week.

What do you mean the EA no longer works?

Can you provide some more information?

If an EA is removed from the Market, you can still download and install it on your MT4/5 terminal as long as you have enough activations.

There is no refund option for Market purchases.

Hi, I had the EA already downloaded in my MT4 terminal as I was using/testing it. 

As of recently, the EA will no longer attach to my charts.

Also, EA was removed from MQl5 marketplace and also not available as a download when searching the mql5 market through my MT4 terminal.

So I paid $300 for an EA that is no longer working or available.

Brad Penn:

Hi, I had the EA already downloaded in my MT4 terminal as I was using/testing it. 

As of recently, the EA will no longer attach to my charts.

Also, EA was removed from MQl5 marketplace and also not available as a download when searching the mql5 market through my MT4 terminal.

So I paid $300 for an EA that is no longer working or available.

If the product was removed from the Market website and from the Market tab in Metatrader after you bought this produt so you can still use it.
Because this product is always is your Metatrader's Market tab when you login with Community tab with your forum  login/pass.

The product may be removed from the Market but youy can always download it and install it.

----------------

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: