Harmonic Analysis - page 286

RyuShin:
I can see a hammer bar level within the PRZ. Hammer bar level is powerful. The bat on AJ includes a hammer bar level too

basically when you see engulfing candle than it's a good zone,

I like to see those engulfing candles within a zone of trades I take

try to look at engulfing candle and what happened when price got back to it's base,

most of the time you see some reaction.

irad:
basically when you see engulfing candle than it's a good zone, I like to see those engulfing candles within a zone of trades I take try to look at engulfing candle and what happened when price got back to it's base, most of the time you see some reaction.

I know price reacts most of the time when it comes back. It's kinda funny cuz I'm like "why don't I take this high probability?". Some people call it pin bar level, some people call it kangaroo tail, some people call it engulfing candle etc.. people call it differently but what they look for with it is very similar.

irad:
@lobo - post your chart via the forum add picture button, in a month time your posts won't have picture on them if I am right. it won't be on the metaquotes server.

Irad, do you say I was posting all blank pics all the times? I will commit harakiri then, better, nobody/not many (other than yourself, Poruchik, and Ryushin which makes the number of people reading here 4 of us) really said that, signaled back to me that, it is a real bad sign!!! Either not many reading, or not many cares, or ... dunno...

I cannot post charts since a month or two now here, and dunno why...

at the beginning started out too big to be accepted at around 160kB, then it was denied seemingly for same reason at around 50kB...

Dunno, really...

I just wanted to stay part of the family until I can...this was the best I could do.

Sorry.

Would this be a substitute solution here, as a 3rd option?

example euraud here:

Gyazo - a6a0a4a4b69c75b8f0ad1494bc8ccea3.png

EURAUD seems to get into H4 and below supply zone as I see on the radar screening screen at least.

______

But really, do not bother, it is getting a hassle anyway .

Thanks for you guys all, I learnt a lot here, and I see there is still a lot more to go and learn for me . For now I am getting happy, so if I do not screw up, my next target will be reached, and getting happier.

T2T advice was: get off the forums (probably other than T2T ones )...after learning their lesson, the first thing was I had to get on some in order to be able to get off...

I wish you a lot of happy pips .

p.s.: No dirty pics, all 8-9 entries of today ended up in profit (TP1), with a low draw down meanwhile, and most ended in BE as for my TP2 expectation. EurCad I had to re-enter due to early BE move at first.

I am still in 2 (usdchf, and gbpusd) waiting to get the ostrich in hand instead of the sparrow from the bush, or BE...trailing...but was a great day, with lot of actions.

Lately entered NzdUsd D1-H1 demand zone as well, right now took the sparrow, brought to BE and I will have a nice relaxed sleep over it .

I think it is a question of the plan, and priorities defined.

What i´d have as the 1st priority and how to achieve it...examples:

- protect THE capital by...: minimizing risk?...getting your RR to 2:1 as a min?... Focus on decreasing losses? ... never have a losing day?... dunno..

or:

how much money can I make (I tell you in this version: NONE!!) so I dropped this one.

Well, we are all different.

Good luck, and I wish you guys a lot of good pips as well!

I will try to follow your guys exellent posts, this blog rocks with your excellent knowledge! Tnx again!

Do not follow my advice ever, or you have a risk to lose your underware, and that will be hard to be explained to your better half ( as well as to yourself)!

Have a good trading plan, MM and TM and most importantly : HAVE FUN IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! BE YOURSELF, ENJOY WHAT AND HOW YOU ARE DOING IT, WHILE YOU CAN!! :)

Really apprecited being here with you guys! Tnx a lot!

USDCAD - After 13 days, the pair slipped today. It bounced around structure level I expected. It's still time for me to see where the pair goes.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  48 kb

I completely missed this.

Files:
usdchfh4_1.png  47 kb

RyuShin:
I completely missed this.

I missed Eurusd short by a few ticks,

am about to long it on now @ the termination zone of many patterns

irad:
I missed Eurusd short by a few ticks, am about to long it on now @ the termination zone of many patterns

Based on what to short EURUSD? A bullish cypher on one hour to long?

whos shorting eurnzd 240m with me?

bearish bat, missed by a few ticks --> not conventional harmonic trading, I just used harmonic to determine the zone, and wanted to short the zone - not the 88.6%

I am looking at the bullish bat now.

Reason: