Harmonic Analysis - page 290

EVASPARKLING:
Dear Rhyshin and other members of the house, do any of you have an idea how I can change the parameters in ZUP so that the indicator can give me tons of emerging patterns and completed ones...In order words, I want to definitely trade the C-Leg (Aggressive C) and take

profits when the D-Leg is completed and then reverse to follow the trend on the D-Leg (PRZ) completion...

PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone

I suggest you to contact the masters of ZUP:

Nen and Poruchik

You can try searching them (their posts) on this site, or on the Russian site:

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Страница 518 - Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag. Разработка индикатора ZUP. "Уголок" nen. - Forex forum Onix - Страница 51

You will definitely get some help with your questions from them.

I still think that there is no earlier emerging pattern warning than the DRAGON pattern in the ZUP inidi, or the ZUP 135ALL next2 .

Would you want to get an even earlier phase, already would be looking at just ABC patterns.... IE triangles with Pesavento levels...

But this is just my humble opinion, might get upset people here and there from time to time , so it is really up to you!

Ahh one more thing you might want to check out, Nen showed his trading results, really amaizing, with using Pesavento levels, classical HP patterns and Andrews pitchfork ONLY, and all built into the ZUP indi for us, so ideally free to reproduce his astonishing results.

carbonmimetic:
PRICE and TIME equality......swings in pips= time bars ...see for inversions

example: AUDUSD 30 min chart

79 pips drop down circle green on left of chart=inversion after 79 bar circle green

Timing is imortant!

Forex Rolex.

(Taken from an other site from kor4x )

It is really nice! Congrats, I think once you find the pulse, you can call it a friend, similar to a trend, - - until the end -- sooner or later will get out of this, but might profit 9 times and lose once at the end, when it is getting out of the mood.

So what is your suggestion and /or conclusion? Do you have other examples?

Is it just one case, or is it a pattern to follow?

Do you think it is relevant for a trending market, or a consolidation phase mainly?

Do you have statististics of consistant execution / win rate / profitabilibity?

I think that is the first step to touch this topic.

Then, when 1st step is OK, it would be really necessary to have rules around it, I think.

Can you share those rules?

Thanks a lot!

open a chart of any time frame and try yourself...each market has its own rythem

You find discussion of price-time equality reading Michael Jenkins' books.

NZDJPY - Bearish cypher. Almost completed but it didn't and price went down.

Files:
nzdjpyh4.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
NZDJPY - Bearish cypher. Almost completed but it didn't and price went down.

Yes, it is nice. Better safe than sorry, so it is OK I guess.

My observation is, that previous patterns´ swing points are respected usually well.

Also developing pattern B points are kinda strong decision poitns for getting a rejection there or when broken, getting an acceleration (like Carneys BAMM)

Are you then looking for a bull cypher completion on the same chart soon?

UsdCad H1

Files:
usdcadh1.png  55 kb

grandaevus:
UsdCad H1

Thank you! I would like to ask you if possible mark it up with EW signs according to the rules. I see the descriptions on the left, but it was a long time ago I tried to apply EW and I became too subjective (as usual) to be able to do that sorry.

What I do see currently here with WW / Pesavento levels and HP patterns is this, and due to my lack of EW knowledge cannot tie it all together:

Chart USDCAD, H8, 2014.05.08 19:20 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Yes I clearly see we are looking here at different TFs...

Please give any comments/suggestions freely, I will appreciate!

Also please educate me with the EW pic you have, i.e. how to understand that, what and where to expect to happen!

I think it is always difficult to bring together each others thinking, since there are always sellers and buyers at the same time, for the same thing -> so it is wavy

Thanks a lot!

RyuShin:
You're right. Sometimes though, ABCD entry is better than classic patterns and vise versa. Another confluence here is reciprocal ABCD and the cypher.

The cypher worked out and hit both of my targets.

Files:
eurnzdh4.png  52 kb

lobogabor:
Yes, it is nice. Better safe than sorry, so it is OK I guess.

My observation is, that previous patterns´ swing points are respected usually well.

Also developing pattern B points are kinda strong decision poitns for getting a rejection there or when broken, getting an acceleration (like Carneys BAMM)

Are you then looking for a bull cypher completion on the same chart soon?

No, I was not waiting for it.

RyuShin:
AUZNZD - Potential bullish cypher + bullish hammer bar level.

Worked out. Hit both of my targets.

Files:
audnzdh4.png  48 kb
Reason: