Harmonic Analysis - page 287

irad:

bearish bat, missed by a few ticks --> not conventional harmonic trading, I just used harmonic to determine the zone, and wanted to short the zone - not the 88.6%

I am looking at the bullish bat now.

I don't know if I would take this but below it's something to consider.

Files:
eurusdh4.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
I don't know if I would take this but below it's something to consider.

I've tried to take it short there, and missed by 4 pips.

I don't know how to trade DT's, I just wanted to short the upper structure.

EURCAD - Drastic downside. Pullback may occur or it may keep going down or it may be a chance for aggressive C.

Files:
eurcadh4_1.png  49 kb

irad:
I've tried to take it short there, and missed by 4 pips. I don't know how to trade DT's, I just wanted to short the upper structure.

That's how I would trade DT and DB. Structure must be there for DT and DB to trade. I need to refine this method but I don't look at charts all the time so I may miss it often. I may be able to find it on longer time frames anyways.

RyuShin:
EURCAD - Drastic downside. Pullback may occur or it may keep going down or it may be a chance for aggressive C.

I'd try to buy this tradeable cypher and try to accomplish bat pattern.

all the horizontal lines are automated orders to b/e cancel order take some profits etc...

if you curious..

Missed entry by a few ticks, I'll leave that order active for awhile until i'll find a reason to cancel it.

ive never had any luck with this pattern. i also heard man who created it did so for training class which he charged 3000. he needed material so he picked ratios with no proof. anyone have any stats on it to change my mind?

flowerpower:
ive never had any luck with this pattern. i also heard man who created it did so for training class which he charged 3000. he needed material so he picked ratios with no proof. anyone have any stats on it to change my mind?

never heard of that,

but we should be very careful about who we listen to in this market.

RyuShin:

Hi,

I took the trade as follow. Entry on breakdown of "A". Exit on target 1 at "B". Now waiting for pullback to "C"/38.2% and hoping to ride down to Target 2 at "D".

RyuShin thx for heads up!

Bat on 240.

Reason: