Harmonic Analysis - page 279

RyuShin:
I posted this about two weeks ago.

This is too bad neither here, nor other places there is a data base where thing like earlier posts concerning a specific toipic could be established...or is there something that could be used?

The best we found out a shared excel through google with individual items (and TF) to watch and attached pics...

I do not know any better at this stage, however I think would be great such an archive. Probably time element and expiration then needs to be included.

lobogabor:
Yes indeed, it is nice. Can you explain a little about this hammer bar level approach? When I look at that hammer candle (if this is what it is) it looks the same my understanding about H4 demand zone drawn by lets say the level of 50/50 (body/wick) candles. So what do you mean by hammer bar level?

I just call it hammer bar cuz it looks like a hammer. I pay attention to candles around a hammer bar to determine if it's valid or not. I prefer 40/60 body wick ratio to 50/50. I like to be simple. I don't like drawing so many lines and zones or levels. Find one potential reversal level, and that's it.

Files:
eurusdh4.2.png  57 kb

EURGBP Daily - Potential bullish gartley. The pair may be constructing a double bottom on weekly.

Files:

RyuShin:
I just call it hammer bar cuz it looks like a hammer. I pay attention to candles around a hammer bar to determine if it's valid or not. I prefer 40/60 body wick ratio to 50/50. I like to be simple. I don't like drawing so many lines and zones or levels. Find one potential reversal level, and that's it.

Yes, pretty much the same as I am learning with sup/dem theories.

There I have seen often popping up other type of candle patterns, e.g. engulfing and others.

e.g. here like harami, dark cloud, piercing, engulfing etc...

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno - Page 212 @ Forex Factory

post #4233

Really nice pic, understendable, thank you!

Just for reference, this is an indi so needs judjment, but a relatively good supdem indi, in fact I have seen no better, so just reference comparing:

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2014.04.22 22:17 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EU 60m Cypher,

I took EA Bat @ the supply zone haven't reached 88.6% though

Files:

AU 240m Bat Pattern

the pattern formed by zup, but entry is lower on green horizontal line right above 88.6% and demand, target based on structure.

Files:

something that I need to test,

the cypher 113.0%-141.4%

or

the cypher 127.2%-141.4%

I see some nice trades using the first one.

Files:

irad:
EU 60m Cypher, I took EA Bat @ the supply zone haven't reached 88.6% though

The cypher nicely worked out. Did you take it?

irad:
something that I need to test, the cypher 113.0%-141.4% or the cypher 127.2%-141.4% I see some nice trades using the first one.

If you gonna test, make a spreadsheet and trade the 113 cypher thoroughly. You'd need to trade the pattern at least 100 times in order to determine if it's a kind of pattern that make profits.

irad:
AU 240m Bat Pattern the pattern formed by zup, but entry is lower on green horizontal line right above 88.6% and demand, target based on structure.

Looks like I missed a selling opportunity.

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  40 kb
Reason: