Harmonic Analysis - page 291

RyuShin:
No, I was not waiting for it.

?? do not understand...sorry..

I meant just this one..if you were anticipating it?

Chart NZDJPY, H1, 2014.05.08 19:53 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Or just stick with the same TF and trying to use the same cypher you have shown, and not fired

Chart NZDJPY, H4, 2014.05.08 20:07 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Or would I try to refine the picture into more pixel density....or is it already an analysis paralysis? Dunno...

Chart NZDJPY, H1, 2014.05.08 20:22 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

What do you think? (open question to anyone, who wants to comment )

Tnx

EVASPARKLING:
Dear Rhyshin and other members of the house, do any of you have an idea how I can change the parameters in ZUP so that the indicator can give me tons of emerging patterns and completed ones...In order words, I want to definitely trade the C-Leg (Aggressive C) and take

profits when the D-Leg is completed and then reverse to follow the trend on the D-Leg (PRZ) completion...

PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone

Concerning your question I still suggest you to try the 2 ZUP versions...

In the ZUP 135 dragon only, you can set the same way the new verisons of ZUP indis, i.e. turn off all patterns, and leave only the dragons on....

Also, the same way you can just leave on the Pesavento numbers, and already get a very early ABC (triangle) warning of a potential emerging pattern...

Here is where the dragon only setting ZUP is available:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page223

And here you can download the v135 next2 version:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

Both are very good, please understand or search the differences between the two.

Dragon is supposed to be a close DB or DT, the next 2 indi is rather searching for a C point according to 5 point HP definition...at least this is my interpretation.

Here is an example of a "next2" formation, with a 38.2-88.6 retracement of AB leg (this current one is around 61.8% of XA and 50% of AB legs very interestingly)

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2014.05.08 22:31 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

So it is rather checking and drawing the C=38.2-88.6AB level than the dragon closer to C=AB level or something (should look up the dragon specification..tell me if I should! )

This would be a dragon example, but really I do not see the difference with the Next2 either... it has a potential to turn into a cypher/shark...

Dragon definition has a double bottom, or double top to it in fact..as far as I understand it..

Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2014.05.08 23:16 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

(p.s.: just turned on Andrews pitch fork to it, just to add around 8 or so more rules to it, to make it more complex )

Would be worthwhile to check both with the Andrews pitchfork turned on, since that also requires a confirmation of a turn/ swing ...so these should match.

And anyway, this whole thing is just a good theory, until it comes true ($) - right now one could find here on the dragon something similar to this:

Chart AUDUSD., H4, 2014.05.08 23:28 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Anyways, I do not think you can find an earlier confirmation than these.

But really better, ask the creators and the most active contributors to this excellent indi!

Good luck!

EVASPARKLING:
Dear Rhyshin and other members of the house, do any of you have an idea how I can change the parameters in ZUP so that the indicator can give me tons of emerging patterns and completed ones...In order words, I want to definitely trade the C-Leg (Aggressive C) and take

profits when the D-Leg is completed and then reverse to follow the trend on the D-Leg (PRZ) completion...

PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone

Just another thought - you can use one custom pattern in ZUP, i.e. you can enter your fibonacci criteria for a pattern there, allow this to show up...you do not need any coding, there are just input parameters.

Would you need more patterns like that, as I remember saw one version with up to 6-9 custom patterns posted by poruchik.

But trading C seems like dangerous to me, need a kinda confirmation, since for conventional patterns C= 38.2-88.6 AB which seems to be a wide zone, and when talking dragon that zone will be C=88.6-113 AB (or something in betrween), further if you would include the possibility of a cypher/shark, well, then we are talking about C=113-161.8AB. Some kinda confirmation is definitely required in my opinion.

UsdChf M5 ,

Next move will be to the south to complete ABC correction

Files:
usdchfm5.png  51 kb

grandaevus:
UsdCad H1

Started ABC coreection

lobogabor:
?? do not understand...sorry..

I meant just this one..if you were anticipating it?

Chart NZDJPY, H1, 2014.05.08 19:53 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Or just stick with the same TF and trying to use the same cypher you have shown, and not fired

Chart NZDJPY, H4, 2014.05.08 20:07 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Or would I try to refine the picture into more pixel density....or is it already an analysis paralysis? Dunno...

Chart NZDJPY, H1, 2014.05.08 20:22 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

What do you think? (open question to anyone, who wants to comment )

Tnx

I was not waiting for it to complete. That's what I meant. The bullish cypher is valid ratio wise.

irad:
@lobo

I don't understand anything from your charts. if you don't use equilibrium or gann fan or the moving average or vectors then

take it off your chart

I simply cannot take those posts of yours serious, and I will not reply on those.

Hi Irad, plz no offense(!), but did you come up with UR criteria to take a post serious, or waste it yet?

I just would be curious in the random walk of the market.

Plz let me know, I might try to comply.

Anyways, would you post your view on the same thing, even when not understanding the pic posted by any of our lost souls, I would think could help and be educational for the suffering souls lost in between equilibriums and vectors (obviously I have no clue of what is what there)... of course only if UR up to this "traders helps traders" mission.

And I am asking this, because I see you know what you are doing, and appreciate your views a lot!!! So please do not give up on me, or anybody else, if possible!

grandaevus:
UsdChf M5 ,

Next move will be to the south to complete ABC correction

Hey grandaevus, looks like your v01 indi?

How happy are you with it?

Can you share your experience?

Have you tried running it within an EA so you can test signals 100% for results? Would such a backtest be possible?

Can you share the indi and a short how to use..or some instructions for using it?

Or can you point me to your development site for this indi?

I remember once checking on such indi, could have been your prototype, but honestly I do not remember any more why I have dropped that.

I am interested, because this is one of the predictive methods opposing the lagging ones, but as I mentioned, I became very subjective on the waves, that definitely was a reason I did not continue trying it..

Just a side question... why isn´t this indi in ZUP yet ? All what ZUP has incorporated are leading/predictive ones, so that would be an excellent place to have this one too - providing it can be proved as a potentially profitable strategy of course.

Tnx a lot!

lobogabor:
Hi Irad, plz no offense(!), but did you come up with UR criteria to take a post serious, or waste it yet?

I just would be curious in the random walk of the market.

Plz let me know, I might try to comply.

Anyways, would you post your view on the same thing, even when not understanding the pic posted by any of our lost souls, I would think could help and be educational for the suffering souls lost in between equilibriums and vectors (obviously I have no clue of what is what there)... of course only if UR up to this "traders helps traders" mission.

And I am asking this, because I see you know what you are doing, and appreciate your views a lot!!! So please do not give up on me, or anybody else, if possible!

It became very hard to follow your requests,

I wont teach trading, but dont mind to share some of my trades the way I see it. I dont use equlibrium/vector hence you wont see it on my chart.

If you have questions just ask and be precise with what you want

Market is a mess more than random. Just need to fogure how to clean up the mess

Anybody using o have a simple ABCD indy

Reason: