Harmonic Analysis - page 288

Enanya31:
Hi, I took the trade as follow. Entry on breakdown of "A". Exit on target 1 at "B". Now waiting for pullback to "C"/38.2% and hoping to ride down to Target 2 at "D". RyuShin thx for heads up!

Look how the pair moved on my analysis. Market respects structure. It's amazing.

Files:
eurcadh4_2.png  52 kb

flowerpower:
ive never had any luck with this pattern. i also heard man who created it did so for training class which he charged 3000. he needed material so he picked ratios with no proof. anyone have any stats on it to change my mind?

Are you talking harmonic patterns in general or some specific pattern found or created by a trader? Some trading class is not free because it's "service" they provide. What I can say is if you'd like to trade harmonic patterns, you can learn by yourself. The thing is not everybody can learn by themselves which is why some people pay and take trading classes or lesson. Any stat can be phony. If you're a kind of person who intends to doubt, it might be a good idea to check by yourself. i.e. test what you doubt and see if it's real or not.

RyuShin:
AUZNZD - Potential bullish cypher + bullish hammer bar level.

Update on AUZNZD. There's a bullish butterfly that completed as well but I didn't draw on the chart.

Files:
audnzdh4.png  52 kb

Enanya31:
Bat on 240.

Check this out.

Files:

Bat on NZDUSD 4 hour worked nicely. Now there's a bearish cypher which I'm not trading because price almost completed the cypher and went back down to the previous structure level and bounced back up. It may easily invalidate the cypher. I'm watching if it's going to reach the hammer level.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  55 kb
nzdusdh4.2.png  48 kb
nzdusddaily.png  36 kb

RyuShin:
Bat on NZDUSD 4 hour worked nicely. Now there's a bearish cypher which I'm not trading because price almost completed the cypher and went back down to the previous structure level and bounced back up. It may easily invalidate the cypher. I'm watching if it's going to reach the hammer level.

nice, I have same thing with pending order awaits for the bottom cypher and the upper cypher aswell

I like the fact the other NZD pairs standing right at a pattern completion spot - not a coincidence

irad:
whos shorting eurnzd 240m with me?

closed 200 pips in profit while wanted to to hold it till the bullish cypher completion.

you wouldn't believe it, but the reason I closed this trade was nothing more than I reconfigured something in my EA but I wasn't sure if it's gonna close my trade or not, apparently it did(whoops)

anyway this gave me more than 1:3 R:R with some SWAP candies ,

Files:

irad:
closed 200 pips in profit while wanted to to hold it till the bullish cypher completion.

you wouldn't believe it, but the reason I closed this trade was nothing more than I reconfigured something in my EA but I wasn't sure if it's gonna close my trade or not, apparently it did(whoops)

anyway this gave me more than 1:3 R:R with some SWAP candies ,

Did you have one position on that?

RyuShin:
Did you have one position on that?

I had 2, you can't see it because I've those 2 together and those 2 closed together because of the EA,

I've opened 2 positions @ market mistakenly, I need only one and my EA take care for the order management after my rules.

irad:
I had 2, you can't see it because I've those 2 together and those 2 closed together because of the EA, I've opened 2 positions @ market mistakenly, I need only one and my EA take care for the order management after my rules.

That means you would've had more pips. I think the EA you have is the best for those traders who open multiple positions. The best feature is that it allows you to set BE.

Reason: