Harmonic Analysis - page 285

Lets see the next one

UsdChf same combination as above, however gaps and strong moves might be a contradiction...

Chart USDCHF, H1, 2014.04.28 07:31 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

MT4 - andrews PF seems to at least confirm. I am really interested if several predictive methods help or it is just a coincidence

Chart USDCHF, M15, 2014.04.28 08:10 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

next

Chart USDCHF, M15, 2014.04.28 09:17 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

irad:
@lobo

I don't understand anything from your charts. if you don't use equilibrium or gann fan or the moving average or vectors then

take it off your chart

I simply cannot take those posts of yours serious, and I will not reply on those.

Harmonics and Pasevento I do, Wolfe wave I do and Andrews pitchfork learning/experimenting.. there is nothing more really on the chart well some oscillators.

I will follow these up to try to conclude.. thats it.

Too many forks for sure .

What I will do, clean the charts up for the follow up, leaving just the few focus items on.

better?:

Chart USDCHF, H1, 2014.04.28 10:00 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I think one of the potential patterns from RyuShin posted on the weekend.

lobogabor:
Harmonics and Pasevento I do, Wolfe wave I do and Andrews pitchfork learning/experimenting.. there is nothing more really on the chart well some oscillators.

I will follow these up to try to conclude.. thats it.

Too many forks for sure .

What I will do, clean the charts up for the follow up, leaving just the few focus items on.

better?:

I think one of the potential patterns from RyuShin posted on the weekend.

lobogabor:
EurCad same kinda setup

Chart EURCAD, M30, 2014.04.28 08:32 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Pic cleaned up, was a nice potential so far, and progressing in profit.

Chart EURCAD, M15, 2014.04.28 12:18 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

UJ 60m Long worked well, got my 54 pips for target 1, I saw 240m Bat forming so I'll take my risk to aim for 164 pips and reverse price on completion.

Hi Traders,

I have no idea if it'll reach down there for cypher completion, but it sits well with my short of EURAUD and long ACHF

Close above purple line would negate the trade

entry around 88.6% fib, 1.946 where I detemine potential buyers in this market.

NzdUsd back in daily demand, wondering if it will hold again.

Chart NZDUSD, H1, 2014.04.28 17:00 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Too bad there is not a good confluence with a botential ABCD. If that completes, the zone will be broken.

irad:
EA 240m still shorting, haven't done much yet, but swap charges are in my favour so I don't mind if it'll run for decades :P

Closed for a loss after candle closed above the zone

irad:
AJ 60m, Bat pattern idea

some will say it's not valid because of the news spike wick, but I'd take that,

I am not looking for perfection, I am looking for certain condition to meet

and I'd say the condition for me to invalid a trade is closing below "A" pivot

AJ worked out nicely

@lobo - post your chart via the forum add picture button, in a month time your posts won't have picture on them if I am right. it won't be on the metaquotes server.

irad:
UJ 60m Long worked well, got my 54 pips for target 1, I saw 240m Bat forming so I'll take my risk to aim for 164 pips and reverse price on completion.

I can see a hammer bar level within the PRZ. Hammer bar level is powerful. The bat on AJ includes a hammer bar level too

Reason: