Harmonic Analysis - page 292

rkhan1:
Anybody using o have a simple ABCD indy

I assume you can set ZUP up in order to let it detect only ABCD. ABCD is so simple that you can easily find.

EURUSD - Bullish cypher & reciprocal ABCD.

Files:
eurusddaily.png  47 kb

EURCAD - Bullish cypher & ABCD.

Files:
eurcaddaily.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
EURCAD - Bullish cypher & ABCD.

Forgot to add a bullish butterfly.

Files:

RyuShin:
Forgot to add a bullish butterfly.

Are you taking this one despite the huge PRZ? I decided to let this one be for now

irad:
Are you taking this one despite the huge PRZ? I decided to let this one be for now

RR is 1:1 so I will but it depends on how the pair moves as well. I'll keeping an eye on it.

rkhan1:
Anybody using o have a simple ABCD indy

Definetely you can set-up both ZUP and probably korharmonics to do this job for you.

However the MT5 HWAFM indi/EA does an excellent job for searching on multi time frames, and then you might be evaluating it by yourself.... see for yourself:

The radar/survey screen for select patterns (in this case ABCD pattern search was selected)

Chart USDTRY, H1, 2014.05.12 20:11 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

then by clicking on the pattern of interest, it brings up the selected currency on the selected TF (in this case I have selected usdjpy M15 ABCD and also drew other potential pattern levels there..):

Chart USDJPY, M15, 2014.05.12 20:18 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I definitely would not call "simple" to manage the MT5, neither the HWAFM tool to manage, but so far I found it worthwhile the struggles.

In ZUP I definitely know, you can turn off all other patterns, and just leave on the ABCDs.

Good luck with your selection.

Definitely RyuShin is right, it should not be difficult to find ABCDs with your own eyes, and that is the best place to start using harmonics.. when you get great at it, you might continue it with gartley, Bat and later with the others...

Just another suggestion, when you get over with ABCD recognition program, when ABCD fails, you might start looking into the shark/cypher development recognition phase probably . ABCDs are showing up very often in the impulse (or in fact in any XABCD ) legs of any HP patterns, and that will give extra confirmation for entry points in my experience.

GbpUsd H1 , been wating for a ABC correction to upside

Files:
gbpusdh1.png  70 kb

I try do EW

Files:
gbpusdh4.png  94 kb

poruchik:
I try do EW

Master poruchik, how are you, bro?

Reason: