Interesting and Humour - page 3422

Alexander Antoshkin:
Hang in there MQL5 bullshit!!!)) Grandpa told me not to kill without an order ... but when Seryoga asked for it))) Fucking logic )))))))
Pour some more.

Alexander Antoshkin:
i'm getting it, you're gonna freak out tomorrow.

I'm all out.

got what? whiskey? cognac? vodka?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm all out.

out of what? whiskey? cognac? vodka?

It's not Friday.)

What an energy boost!!!! Cool!!!

Vitaly Murlenko:

What an energy boost!!!! Cool!!!

strange, yesterday I posted a task on one of the sites of Seosh, tell here a joke on any subject, according to the idea should be a party of 41 people ... but I must have missed something. wait for it)

Alexander Antoshkin:
strange, yesterday I posted a task on one of the site Seosh, tell here a joke on any topic, according to the idea should be a party already in the number of 41 people ... but I must have missed something. wait for it).
You are banned for cheating! In general, on the Seosh sites, anyone else but you?

Alexey Busygin:
You get banned for cheating! In general, are there any other sites in Seosh besides you?

Am I cheating on someone? Honestly didn't know it was called that! I kinda delete everything behind me and I'm not aiming to cheat .... So the test isn't any bigger....

it looks like i'm the only one left out there) or people don't want to come here for money either

Benjamin Fulford: George Soros has been murdered by the White Hats community.

It has been reported that George Soros is dead. It's already been discussed at the Pentagon meeting.

Soros has been removed. One by one all members of the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate have been mopped up.

Ben Fulford , 19 November 2016.

Already true? Humpbacked Bear has been buried for who knows how many years and this cholestirin swollen creature goes on living and mooing, "Don't wait for it!"

Nikolay Kositsin:
Benjamin Fulford: George Soros has been murdered by the White Hats community.

It has been reported that George Soros is dead. It's already been discussed at the Pentagon meeting.

Soros has been taken out. One by one all members of the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate have been mopped up.

Ben Fulford , 19 November 2016.

Already true? Humpy Bear has been buried for who knows how many years and this cholestirin swollen creature goes on living on and mooing, "Don't wait for it!"
Is it an acute exacerbation this morning? Or are we just out of pills?

Дмитрий:
An exacerbation in the morning? Or just out of pills?
What are the pills?
Reason: