Harmonic Analysis - page 284

Enanya31:
Thank you all for input, appreciate. RyuShin, thanks for your view, it was clear for me where the breakout to upside is, but i had a problem to decide where the breakout to the south lay!

If you are looking for breakouts, I do suggest you to study John Carter (and followers like Alessio Rostani) bollinger squeeze-breakout method.

That is of course a rather lagging method (but definitely will deliver 75% winners!), and not a leading one opposing

- harmonic pattern trading including wolfe waves

- Andrews pitchfork

- supply and demand

- Elliot waves (This one I do not use at all, I find it so subjective of all these..)

and probably others...

...or even I might reconsider my statement, that is rather a leading method too ... especially when traded in the preveiling trend direction, it is really profitable, and gives you an early BE possibility, to make sure you can wait your profits, not losing any sleep over it!

From HP standpoint, this is the MTF image I have about the pair:

Chart EURCAD, H4, 2014.04.27 21:10 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

A carney 5-0 about to get ready, and an LTF AB=CD should be found somewhere too..

Ahh, and there is a Wolfe Wave also visible.

And your expectation of a BO seems to be right, it is in squeeze on H4, with the bear 5-0. Not too good, on D1 it is right now 1st candle BO to the upside .. Here is H4:

Chart EURCAD, H4, 2014.04.27 21:23 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I think, Andrews pitchfork and supply demand levels should really back up the HP entry level decision.

UsdJpy potential H1 bear bat

Chart USDJPY, H1, 2014.04.27 22:07 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

RyuShin:
USDCHF 240H - Potential bullish gartley, cypher and bearish bat.

My version is here. Any comment?

Chart USDCHF, H2, 2014.04.27 22:43 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Of course might be anything different, that is why money management is so important!

Chart USDCHF, H4, 2014.04.27 22:52 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I just keep seeing this combination work out most of the times....

3drives (abcd), HP, w wave...

Chart EURAUD, M15, 2014.04.28 07:22 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

just because I am longing some aussie(short EURAUD,Long AUDCHF) pairs, doesn't mean I can't go long on GBPAUD,

Files:

GbpUsd an other one, but not as complete, and weaker confluence

Chart GBPUSD, H2, 2014.04.28 07:44 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Or an other look in an other platform:

Chart GBPUSD, H4, 2014.04.28 07:57 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

But in this case not only I see a bit weaker confluence, but also counter trend.

Let´s see.

EurUsd bearish setup..there are simply too many of these right now...suspecious

Chart EURUSD, M30, 2014.04.28 08:20 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

and the same in the other platform, with Andrews PF:

Chart EURUSD, M30, 2014.04.28 08:24 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EurCad same kinda setup

Chart EURCAD, M30, 2014.04.28 08:32 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I just post still this one to be followed up, there are simply too many of similar ones this morning.

USDCAD M15 bull bat, just a simple situation no complex confluence

Chart USDCAD, M15, 2014.04.28 08:58 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

MT4:

Chart USDCAD, M15, 2014.04.28 08:58 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

@lobo

I don't understand anything from your charts. if you don't use equilibrium or gann fan or the moving average or vectors then

take it off your chart

I simply cannot take those posts of yours serious, and I will not reply on those.

Reason: