Harmonic Analysis - page 195

Thank you RyuShin, I closed my AudJpy by my fear, no other reason it was - early BE in a winning trade or might call lack of plan or following one.

I am also trying to employ supply and demand rules (referred by S. Seiden as demand -support and supply as resistance ).. so I am studying it since I have seen your success with marrying the HPs and those rectangles.

Thank you!

EURAUD - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
euraudh4.png  42 kb

lobogabor:
Thank you RyuShin, I closed my AudJpy by my fear, no other reason it was - early BE in a winning trade or might call lack of plan or following one.

I am also trying to employ supply and demand rules (referred by S. Seiden as demand -support and supply as resistance ).. so I am studying it since I have seen your success with marrying the HPs and those rectangles.

Thank you!

No problem lobo and don't forget that market structure is important

AUDJPY - Potential bullish gartley.

Files:
audjpym30_1.png  50 kb

Awesome analysis on garley ryu,

beside the fact you confused supply is @ the upper and demand is @ the bottom

irad:
Awesome analysis on garley ryu, beside the fact you confused supply is @ the upper and demand is @ the bottom

I know supply is at the top and demand is at the bottom. I'm not confused. I realized the mistake after posting the pic but too late to revise. That time the file upload function in TSD wasn't working so I was like whatever.

NZDUSD 30m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:

AUDUSD 15m - Potential back-to-back cypher.

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  56 kb

As D Stoch is in OB zone ,i suppose that on H4 bearish trend ,initiated by stoch div , will continue...

Strategic points :

1> SMA20 h4@1.3580

2> RT = BB low@1.3550

3> /RT= SMA20 W @1.3420

D is remarquable point as XD = 0.618XA in price

CD = 0.618XA in time

Files:
eurusdh4_4.png  57 kb

[attach=config]187543[/attach] eurgbp daily

Files:
Reason: