Harmonic Analysis - page 190

carbonmimetic:
I put letters only for sequence....to show you the pattern's formation...like 1-2-3-4 of the prior image of today

So it doesn't matter if I put ABCDE or XABCD. Okay thanks carbon. I'd very appreciate if you posted more of HENRY pattern. Like how to properly idetify and trade it.

RyuShin:
So it doesn't matter if I put ABCDE or XABCD. Okay thanks carbon. I'd very appreciate if you posted more of HENRY pattern. Like how to properly idetify and trade it.

pay attention very well to image of post 1880 and sequence of 1-2-3-4 and you will understand well this very simple pattern but very usefull!

yesterday friday on AUDUSD 15 minutes...in this case parallel line act as resistance:

Files:
3.gif  26 kb

carbonmimetic:
pay attention very well to image of post 1880 and sequence of 1-2-3-4 and you will understand well this very simple pattern but very usefull!

Don't worry. I pay a lot of attention to market structure and everyday I try to train my eyes more and more. I know it can be very useful

when parallel line acts as support or resistance?

You know I use cycles....and cycles are TIME...so if price touches line and cycle is ending and starts new cycle...go long...otherwise don't buy!

RyuShin:
Don't worry. I pay a lot of attention to market structure and everyday I try to train my eyes more and more. I know it can be very useful

yes,I know you see very well market and you share your work...this is the motive I share with you my ideas...so ,please,study cycles!

carbonmimetic:
yesterday friday on AUDUSD 15 minutes...in this case parallel line act as resistance:

carbon, I should say that there are two types of HENRY pattern. The one follows fibonacci and the other follows structure. This one on AUDUSD is based on structure from what I see.

carbonmimetic:
when parallel line acts as support or resistance? You know I use cycles....and cycles are TIME...so if price touches line and cycle is ending and starts new cycle...go long...otherwise don't buy!

Parallel lines act as support/resistance and supply/demand. I know you use time, as for me I don't use it yet.

carbonmimetic:

Where would be to enter a position in this case?

carbonmimetic:

How about this carbon? It follows fibonacci.

Files: