Harmonic Analysis - page 191

I started testing tick charts today and I already concluded that I prefer range bar charts. I'm testing 233 tick chart because I hear that it's commonly used. I compared the 233 with 5 minute chart. There's some difference but I don't see "big difference". Take a look. The first is 233 tick and the later is 5 minute.

Files:
audjpyh1.png  38 kb
audjpyh4.png  45 kb

GBPUSD 1h - Potential bullish cypher. I'm having a good start this week. Besides the AB=CD on GBPUSD, the bearish bat is working nicely.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  46 kb

paulselvan:
@ryushin

Have you sketch of

>A butterfly

>A Crab

>Total 3

>Total

>NN A Butterfly

>NN A Crab

>NN Total 3

>NN Total

Thanks

I used to try to draw all the anti patterns and total patterns but I stopped because it's too much and it's hard to correctly find. Custom patterns I use are cypher, shark, Navarro 200 and HENRY (still studying). Do you draw those anti patterns and total patterns?

RyuShin:
How about this carbon? It follows fibonacci.

ok..apply also demark....remember P & T!!

where and when!!

do you see Henry pattern on AUDUSD 30M?

FIRST LOW 11 hours before....half of daily cycle of 22 hours average

then there is unother little low 4 hours before the last one

@ryushin

Have you got sketch of

>A butterfly

>A Crab

>Total 3

>Total

>NN A Butterfly

>NN A Crab

>NN Total 3

>NN Total

Thanks

RyuShin:
I used to try to draw all the anti patterns and total patterns but I stopped because it's too much and it's hard to correctly find. Custom patterns I use are cypher, shark, Navarro 200 and HENRY (still studying). Do you draw those anti patterns and total patterns?

In audusd D , there is rsi bullish div and a 0.382/1.886/1.272/0.618 pattern which could be one the pattern above quoted..but which one?

Files:
audusddaily.png  40 kb

paulselvan:
In audusd D , there is rsi bullish div and a 0.382/1.886/1.272/0.618 pattern which could be one the pattern above quoted..but which one?

To me it's just an ABCD with structure support and potential demand. If you want to know what pattern you drew, I think it's an A butterfly.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  46 kb

carbonmimetic:
do you see Henry pattern on AUDUSD 30M?

FIRST LOW 11 hours before....half of daily cycle of 22 hours average

then there is unother little low 4 hours before the last one

This is what I see carbon.

Files:
audusdh4.png  33 kb

GBPJPY - Structure demand is in action.

Files:
gbpjpyh1-2.png  31 kb