Trading System by Xard777 - page 103

fx4_ever:
Hi:

Can someone explain what the letter (see image) means? I checked the code and it looks like the code that usually convert back from ex4 to mq4, so I can't figure out what gi_88 represent. I see whole lots of images and uploaded indicators, etc. While this system looks promising, I also noticed many questions on this thread has not been answered. If creator of this wonderful system can post 'trading rules' using this strategy, it would be most helpful.

If we put all together, it is XARD A LIVE. Is this letter meaningful in anyway?

))))))))))))))))))Yes/!!!

Made a spare 1000pips using the xard on 4hour charts this week.

lordsfxt:
Made a spare 1000pips using the xard on 4hour charts this week.

nice.....just remember to compound the lotsize per trade

Xard777

Big Thank you

Hello Xard,

I would like to thank you very much for what you have selflessly shared in this thread. I would call myself a newbie as I just been demo trading for the last few months, though I started my forex trading journey way back in 2008.

I studied for many months in the THV system forexfactory thread started by Cobraforex, under some wonderful traders. I adopted the THV system which I really love. I incorporated the Semfor which was recommended by Pucio in one of the threads in Forex-tsd and loved it from the word go. But I was yet to find someone trading with it until I came across this thread, while searching whether there were other people who traded with it.

I have been pleasantly surprised by what you have shared here together with other traders. This week I have done got some nice pips in my small live account while trading on the 4H TF using the Semfor bias. Thanks for the many wonderful templates which I have saved under different profiles. The PDFs on the breakout system are also very enlightening. Even the PDF "Think..!" has caused me to start thinking out of the box.

Could post again this template which you only showed the screen-shot to see how it would look on the 4H.

Sorry for the very long post. Just wanted to say thanks.

Mundu

Files:

Is there somebody could do me a favor,

Big Joe:
Thanks Xard !

My target is 30 pips on London session

Just a little question, i just installed your new template and i think it misses the lowest indicator which have red and green bars. Can i ask what it is ?

Thanks

=========================

Hi guys, when i find this thread, the link to download xard777.rar is not available now. so could you do me a favor, send this file to my a lot of thx.

Are we still using the wealth builder series on page #1 ?

source

generousforex:
I am using your template and need to know what is putting all these +1/8 +2/8 -1/8 etc in a column on my chart? I dont see any indicator that should be painting that? You will notice its not even for the pair that the chart is

for... those levels.

Thanks for your help!

GF

hi Xardd

Where can i find these source of indi and template. thanks

Files:
swingman.gif  65 kb

Forex Made Easy by Xard

Try this out...Designed around 1hr time frame

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h8fa11

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard,

can you post this Indicators and Template from this System.

Thanks

tattoo-angel:
Hi Xard,

can you post this Indicators and Template from this System.

Thanks

...Sorry, I could not upload file to forex-tsd (don't know why) - so I have uploaded it to sendspace.com and provided a link on my previous post

Xard777