Harmonic Analysis - page 199

This trader is from a different forum. I have learned a lot from him. I just wanted to share this video to show how important structure and harmonics are.

RyuShin:
This trader is from a different forum. I have learned a lot from him. I just wanted to share this video to show how important structure and harmonics are.

Very useful, very visual, however I feel like support/resistance and supply demand are mixed here compared to other sources. Also referring to a "structure" somewhat unclear.

If one is interested in supply/demand specifically, here are some useful links

S. Seiden video basics of S/D

Supply/Demand Basics

Basic theory description (p1&p2 only, the 3rd one is still missing):

21pips.com | Forex, the bouncing zones 1

Alfonso Moreno`s S/D trading rules (based on Seiden`s methodology)

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory

This technique can be used separately or in conjunction with HPs and definitely will help to improve the trading success.

lobogabor:
Very useful, very visual, however I feel like support/resistance and supply demand are mixed here compared to other sources. Also referring to a "structure" somewhat unclear. If one is interested in supply/demand specifically, here are some useful links S. Seiden video basics of S/D Supply/Demand Basics Basic theory description (p1&p2 only, the 3rd one is still missing): 21pips.com | Forex, the bouncing zones 1 Alfonso Moreno`s S/D trading rules (based on Seiden`s methodology) Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory This technique can be used separately or in conjunction with HPs and definitely will help to improve the trading success.

They are logically different a bit. It's useless if you don't know how to read charts and find those properly. If you know, you know how not to avoid patterns that are lack of potentiality.

lobogabor:
Very useful, very visual, however I feel like support/resistance and supply demand are mixed here compared to other sources. Also referring to a "structure" somewhat unclear

Different traders have different insights. Some say "it's a supply/demand zone" and some say "support/resistance area" and so on.

Files:
gbpusdh1_2.png  44 kb

RyuShin:
Different traders have different insights. Some say "it's a supply/demand zone" and some say "support/resistance area" and so on.

I am not arguing, traders do whatever they want, and get the results whatever they deserve.

Your supply-demand zones seem to work very well, so stick with those, I like those as well!

Would you, or anyone else, need to finetune for smaller stop loss, and potentially bigger reward than HP rules provide, I do strongly suggest to check out and try to understand those sup-dem sites and descriptions/reasoning though.

Hi!

I'm beginner on this forum. I also searching charts for pattern and for abcd but I'm not so s in my movements. What's indicators do you use to confirm your entrance in trade. Or may be belive only in what you see on fibo.

Reviewing this thread I notice that we have a very similar analysis so I can see the found myself in the right place.

sup/dem traders choose London openning or London and New York session when volatility exploses

Files:

lobogabor:
I am not arguing, traders do whatever they want, and get the results whatever they deserve. Your supply-demand zones seem to work very well, so stick with those, I like those as well! Would you, or anyone else, need to finetune for smaller stop loss, and potentially bigger reward than HP rules provide, I do strongly suggest to check out and try to understand those sup-dem sites and descriptions/reasoning though.

Don't get me wrong lobo I was not trying to argue. It was just my thought I still need to practice more and more to improve my skills.

violet196:
Hi! I'm beginner on this forum. I also searching charts for pattern and for abcd but I'm not so s in my movements. What's indicators do you use to confirm your entrance in trade. Or may be belive only in what you see on fibo. Reviewing this thread I notice that we have a very similar analysis so I can see the found myself in the right place.

Welcome to the thread! Hope you will improve your trading with us! Check this video out for ABCD pattern.

violet196:
Hi! I'm beginner on this forum. I also searching charts for pattern and for abcd but I'm not so s in my movements. What's indicators do you use to confirm your entrance in trade. Or may be belive only in what you see on fibo. Reviewing this thread I notice that we have a very similar analysis so I can see the found myself in the right place.

I used to use indicators but not anymore. Indicators just began to bothering me so I removed all. My suggestion for you is you don't have to use indicators. Training your eyes is the key I suppose. This is just my suggestion.

Reason: