Harmonic Analysis - page 197

EURNZD 60m bullish cypher, I used market order since gap opened around PRZ and haven't invalidate the pattern yet,

BTW - I hate trading this pair around openning and closing, spread going so high you almost cannot get involved!

irad:
USDJPY 30m Bullish Bat, trying to involve with the ongoing trend,

also small gartley, but I decided to ignore that one because of the recent structure on the left

As you may have noticed, similar setups can be found on GBPJPY, EURJPY and CHFJPY. By the way, new ZUP version was released. The new version is v136.

irad:
EURNZD 60m bullish cypher, I used market order since gap opened around PRZ and haven't invalidate the pattern yet,

BTW - I hate trading this pair around openning and closing, spread going so high you almost cannot get involved!

Similarly there's a bullish cypher on EYRAUD as well.

RyuShin:
Similarly there's a bullish cypher on EYRAUD as well.

yeah, I was too late(or maybe not because spread was too high to trigger me into the trade), I use limit order as soon market opened.

irad:
yeah, I was too late(or maybe not because spread was too high to trigger me into the trade), I use limit order as soon market opened.

Variable spreads suck :/ This is totally off-topic but why some brokers provide variable spreads and some provide fixed spreads? I don't understand. It's almost like paying commission.

RyuShin:
Variable spreads suck :/ This is totally off-topic but why some brokers provide variable spreads and some provide fixed spreads? I don't understand. It's almost like paying commission.

some variable spread broker can give you very tight spreads,

and fixed spread usually add 1-2 pips, it's good using fixed spread if you don't scalp,

it's really matter of taste,

I prefer tight spreads + pay commission,

I watched couple of brokers with spread monitor to see how high their spread goes in news event,

overwhelming test, everyone should try do that.

some brokers just widening the spread 10 more pips then another broker.

CADJPY 30m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:

RyuShin:
The new version is v136.

RyuShin - I have found correspondence to ZUP v136 but not the DL link. Could you post it plz?

Tnx.

lobogabor:
RyuShin - I have found correspondence to ZUP v136 but not the DL link. Could you post it plz? Tnx.

Here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page355.

AUDUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audusdm15.png  50 kb
Reason: