Is there anyone who would like to share trading experiences?

Is there anyone who would like to share trading experiences? For example, what useful technical indicators?

There are many articles describing trading systems: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt5/examples_experts
MQL5 Articles: Experts
MQL5 Articles: Experts
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Programming Articles

In terms of indicators: most indicators cannot detect trends effectively. But there's handful of indicators that help you manage entry and exit.

Whispering CoralDreamer:
Is there anyone who would like to share trading experiences? For example, what useful technical indicators?

In my view, none of the technical indicators are useful or all of the technical indicators work with 50-50 winning losing ratio, so if you made money today, next time the same indicator is going to give you loss in trading

trader use multiple indicators for increasing probability but its not what worked for me personally.

If you want to understand market, instead of looking for indicators, you should study Supply n Demand, Support n resistance and price action which would be far better than any existing indicators

Whispering CoralDreamer:
Indicators are like emotions. They store a good record, and are useful guides, but should by no means be depended upon. I spent a year and a half, and multiple thousands of dollars, learning about statistical analysis - Ichimoku clouds and Fibonacci retracements, MacD and VWAP, supports, resistances and reversals, and on and on - and watching and following some at the top of the/their game, all to come to the shocking realization that all  has to do is simply watch the charts. Watch the charts, and let your intuition guide your trades. This is my latest demo account. In two days. Trust your intuition, make your trade, and leave it alone until the time you designated. This will only be successful 50% of the time, but it is enough. If you must have indicators, the establishment uses VWAP, and Kenny Glick at Money Morning Live is the master of VWAP. And MacD is a personal favorite, though I do not yet have the portfolio to demonstrate its efficacy. Except in demo for. :p Best of luck to you🙏

Whispering CoralDreamer:

Relying on ONLY indicators in the trading world where you can find tons of them to utilize in the market will not be an efficient and good idea,

as most of the indicators aren't reliable all the time and provide false signals and entries as well as identifying market conditions if only relied on them, 

you can instead work on price actions, support / resistances and some fundamental analysis,

after that you can add to your strategy some trusted and known indicators having the types as momentum and trend which in this case will give you a more trusted signal rather than only relying on indicators themselves 

As others have already said, indicators alone will not make a winning strategy.

Of course there are indicators that are helpful. I personally like VWAP, ATR, and WPR. Volume is also very important, but on MT5 there are not good volume indicators by default.

Support and resistance and learning how to properly read the chart (price action) is more important.

Specialzing on a few markets that you want to trade is a must - choose a few forex pairs, index, metals, etc., and spend a LOT of time reading them, learning how the price moves, how it reacts to news, etc.

Whispering CoralDreamer:
I started to make better trades after dropping all the fantastic indicators, only use Williams %R and moving averages 12 26 50 200 now and look at levels ... i made nice indicators myself but after making them i found out that understanding price action and see structures is important, and most important.. don't trade like other people trade, have your own system and make your own rules to follow and respect your own rules
Reason: