Harmonic Analysis - page 189

SuperSic58:
Ryu, what made you decide on 13 range bar?

I don't have a specific reason actually. I was thinking about 5 or 8 but I figured it would be a little noisy. I'm thinking about testing 21, 34 and 55. What range do you use currently?

carbonmimetic:
For my friend Ryu who asked me but I want share with all: 2 examples of my Henry Pattern...you can apply it to all tf....in this case weekly eurusd (if you search I posted other examples):

Thank you carbon. I've seen some examples like that before. What I'd like to ask is that is there specific fibonacci ratios for the pattern? From what I see the HENRY pattern is based on structure.

SuperSic58:
Ryu, what made you decide on 13 range bar?

Here's a little comparison. From top 13, 21, 34 and 55 (on EURUSD).

Files:

RyuShin:
Thank you carbon. I've seen some examples like that before. What I'd like to ask is that is there specific fibonacci ratios for the pattern? From what I see the HENRY pattern is based on structure.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

yes ....first I see structure

carbonmimetic:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 yes ....first I see structure

I remember that I was on that page before in order to study HENRY pattern. Should it be ABCDE instead of XABCD?

RyuShin:
I don't have a specific reason actually. I was thinking about 5 or 8 but I figured it would be a little noisy. I'm thinking about testing 21, 34 and 55. What range do you use currently?

I have been looking at 233, but also looking at higher ones but they are a little to slow for my liking. I will give those that you listed a shot, and thanks for the Fib sequence chart, makes sense to try those on the list.

SuperSic58:
I have been looking at 233, but also looking at higher ones but they are a little to slow for my liking. I will give those that you listed a shot, and thanks for the Fib sequence chart, makes sense to try those on the list.

If you set 233 on the indicator, that means one bar contains 23.3 points. Do not get confused with tick charts. Range bar charts and tick charts are different. I was confused between them.

RyuShin:
If you set 233 on the indicator, that means one bar contains 23.3 points. Do not get confused with tick charts. Range bar charts and tick charts are different. I was confused between them.

Arhh, I did get it confused, thanks for that, so for your 13 Range you enter 130 in the indicator yes?

SuperSic58:
Arhh, I did get it confused, thanks for that, so for your 13 Range you enter 130 in the indicator yes?

Yes exactly.

RyuShin:
I remember that I was on that page before in order to study HENRY pattern. Should it be ABCDE instead of XABCD?

I put letters only for sequence....to show you the pattern's formation...like 1-2-3-4 of the prior image of today

Reason: