Cypher

Files:
gbpusdh4_1.png  38 kb

GBPUSD - Just a thought.

RyuShin:
GBPUSD - Just a thought.

Here's a pic.

Files:

Why did GBPUSD bounce? Look left for a clue. Previous structure resistance became resistance.

Files:
gbpusdh1-2.png  39 kb
gbpusdh1_1.png  59 kb

NZDUSD 30m - Potential bullish bat, bearish gartley and bearish cypher.

Files:

AUDJPY - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
audjpyh1_2.png  47 kb

RyuShin:
AUDJPY - Potential bearish cypher.

Hi RyuShin,

I was looking at it today as well. I had the entry on the C of this one as well, but my early BE put me out with minimal gain.

My puzzle about your rectangles are still there... are you applying supply and demand principles (S. Seiden), or support and resistance, or is it a mixture? Unquestionably your rectangles are helping a better entry, that is why I am asking about those.

Please explain a bit more.

Tnx.

Chart AUDJPY, H1, 2013.11.28 10:52 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin,

I was looking at it today as well. I had the entry on the C of this one as well, but my early BE put me out with minimal gain.

My puzzle about your rectangles are still there... are you applying supply and demand principles (S. Seiden), or support and resistance, or is it a mixture? Unquestionably your rectangles are helping a better entry, that is why I am asking about those.

Tnx.

Chart AUDJPY, H1, 2013.11.28 10:52 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I recently started studying Sam Seiden supply/demand. A lot of people consider supply/demand as support/resistance. It's very very similar to but the logic of supply/demand is different I guess. Jason Stapleton was asked his point of view for supply/demand. He answered "supply/demand and support/resistance are same". I agree with Jason to some extent. Rectangles I draw are nothing special. Some rectangles are based on harmonic patterns and some are based on my eyes. I kinda mix s/d with s/r. I look at charts and try to find both s/d and s/r. You didn't have to close your position because there was a bullish cypher. I'm trying to upload a pic but it doesn't work.

Okay here Chart AUDJPY, None, 2013.11.28 21:33 UTC, Trading Point Of Financial Instruments Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin,

Tnx.

You can ask me more for PRZ. I recommend you not using any indicators. That way you can really improve your eyes in order to find s/d and s/r. Indicators are fine but if you want to be able to read market structure, charts should be naked. As you may notice, I removed all the indicators I used to use because they were just distracting. Now I can focus on reading market structure and price action without any distraction.

Reason: