Harmonic Analysis - page 196

old beer:
[attach=config]187543[/attach] eurgbp daily

Nice long term setting. In short term I'm expecting this.

Files:

hi,ryoushin i hope every thing good with you .

here 4h chart eurgpb buy @.82836

SL @.82619 R\R AT LEAST 3\1

OR BUY MARKET TOMORROW MORRING BUT SL SAME

trade your plan , plan your trade ,be good

Files:

eur gpb 4h

Files:

old beer:
hi,ryoushin i hope every thing good with you . here 4h chart eurgpb buy @.82836 SL @.82619 R\R AT LEAST 3\1 OR BUY MARKET TOMORROW MORRING BUT SL SAME trade your plan , plan your trade ,be good

Everything is okay with me. Thanks for asking old beer. Hope everything is great with you. If 3/1 RR is the least, you don't trade 2/1 RR? What is your usual RR?

1-1 first trget

and half my position will move it to breakeven.

2 trget ata least 2-1 . be goog

old beer:
1-1 first trget and half my position will move it to breakeven. 2 trget ata least 2-1 . be goog

Could you explain why you'd set 3/1 RR on EURGBP instead of 1/1 RR which is your usual first target?

do not be agred .i controll my emotion and always follow my system.

i have my trading plan .which i use it with alonger time fram and have anther one for short trade.

but my trading style make me buy and sell with good risk reword. even so i follow my tarding plan.allways.

trade your plan. be good

NZDUSD 30m bearish potential cypher after completed cypher

we are trending down on the NZDUSD.

USDJPY 30m Bullish Bat, trying to involve with the ongoing trend,

also small gartley, but I decided to ignore that one because of the recent structure on the left

irad:
USDJPY 30m Bullish Bat, trying to involve with the ongoing trend,

also small gartley, but I decided to ignore that one because of the recent structure on the left

I've been watching the level since last week. I expected the pair to come to the level last week but it didn't. Let's see what's gonna happen.

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  41 kb
Reason: