Harmonic Analysis - page 202

13 range bar chart. you use ninja trader or something like that?

why you use range bar ?

old beer:
Eurusd last cart[attach=config]187688[/attach]

Just another question or request...please specify those trangles with fibonacci limits and possibly a name to the 5 point patterns. I do not really recognize it as a 5 point pattern.

I see N200 and Bat written, but on the graph all I see is a tripple bottom at support and a double top at structure... with my current knowledge I cannot discover the patterns there...neither my indicators can, though I do have a wide range of those...

So please explain if possible.

Tnx

One version I see where the latest rather classical H1 patterns are in orange I attached below.

B levels of course of both H4 blue and H1 orange patterns would serve as support or resistance in my expectations...

So please comment from your perspective.

Files:

hi.lobogabor . first i know it go behind 161.8 . its not VALIDATED PATTERN for alot of guys . but i sow that matter alot of time . and i did not trade it .but with the time i found it the price back to 38% point again and again. i count the wave and every time go near 38%. by the way dont take my words as it is, try to make backtest by your own.

if price go to 161,8 and did not close above it, the price will make sea horse pattern (65%) .

2- in 15 m chart , there h& s pattern formed in PRZ .that support my 1h chart. i did not use 15 m chart for drow my lines or elliot wave count .

i hope you understand my english .

trade your paln , plan your trade, be good

hello again eurusd 30 m chart . i drow by hand this time. take look.

Files:

old beer:
hello again eurusd 30 m chart . i drow by hand this time. take look.

Yes I see it, and thank you for your answer!

I just see for example that your C point is exceeding the A point of the pattern, so it cannot be a bat any more.

So is it a Navarro200? then why my indicators do not show it? It is bothering me.

Another thing, what kind of indicator can find it for you, or was it just your eye finding it?

Backtesting is always good, and I do not take your word, but if it works

I will use it . Keep posting good stuff here

Tnx.

It was not easy but I found how indi would show it:

Files:

old beer:
13 range bar chart. you use ninja trader or something like that? why you use range bar ?

No I use Metatrader4 currently. I use range bar chart because it's cleaner than regular time chart and sometimes it's easier for me to find supply/demand.

Files:

lobogabor:
Yes I see it, and thank you for your answer!

I just see for example that your C point is exceeding the A point of the pattern, so it cannot be a bat any more.

So is it a Navarro200? then why my indicators do not show it? It is bothering me.

Another thing, what kind of indicator can find it for you, or was it just your eye finding it?

Backtesting is always good, and I do not take your word, but if it works

I will use it . Keep posting good stuff here Tnx.

It was not easy but I found how indi would show it:

On a time chart it's an invalid N200 but on a range bar chart it's a valid N200 which in fact worked out.

Files:

NZDUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  49 kb

AUDJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audjpyh1_3.png  57 kb

hi ryushin, you use MT4 and able to see bar chart? is there any indictor or something can help for that? if it is please share it. thanks in advance

Reason: