DSS3 :an scalping system - page 14

Hi sala,

Just my explanation.

1. Trading by EAs.

When I am trading by EA so I am trading many pairs. As many as possible - losing pairs, winning pairs. Many. That is why it can be different results from manual trading. But I am uploading winning pairs (separated statements for winning pairs) on this thread (if trading by EA). Just for everybody to use those pairs.

Example:

- DSS3_filtered EA. It is not profitable to use with many pairs on one account (that is why I am not uploading metatrader statement because it is the statement for all the pairs all together - it is not profitable in this case). It is profitable for EURUSD, EURJPY, NZDJPY, USDJPY and USDCHF. Only. But I am trading a lot of pairs. So, I am uploading visual statement for those profitable pairs (separated images/statements). If some other pair will be profitable - I will upload it too.

Initial deposit is 300 for all the pairs. But if we use 1 or 2 profitable pairs only - initial deposit can be smaller (50 or 100 by lot size = 0.01). Because of that we need to improve this EA to be used for particular market condition.

- Dss Ichi_Ea. It is profitable generally for all the pairs. And main profitable pairs are GBPUSD, NZDUSD and USDCHF. This EA is revovering the lossed in quick/good way. I selected initial deposit as 1,000 dollars for all the pairs (by lot size = 0.1). As I see Metatrader now - it is 2,283 for all 10 pairs since 15 of April. Of course, initial deposit can be smaller in case of using 1 or 2 profitable pairs (500 or less).

This EA does not need to be used with any market condition tool.

I like those EAs because it can be used with small deposit size (but with profitable pairs only).

2. My manual trades.

I am using ichimoku and AbsoluteStrengh indicators to estimate the market condition. I am doing it in the evening and confirming on the morning. AbsoluteStrengh indicator is not providing any prediction for us - we can know about buy or sell right now, or in past. Ichimoku indicator is providing some prediction for us - we know - buy or sell for next hours and for next days. Thus, when I wake up in the morning - I am confirming the market condition and I know - which pairs I will not trade, which pairs I will trade and for buy or for sell. And the only I need is to select exact time when to open the trade. That's all. That is why my manual tradings are very profitable sometimes.

Of course, Ichimoku indicator can not poredict the price with 100% probability so when it is mistaken - I am using price action (re-enters).

3. Improvements.

MrTools created market condition tool for AbsoluteStrengh indicator. But as I said - this indicator can not be used for prediction/forecasting of the price movement (and because of that I am not uploading it to this thread). It is Ichimoku only (Ichimoku indicator can predict the price movement).

But there are 3 kinds of Ichimoku rules:

- estimated by Ichimoku himself in last century (we are not using it);

- described in english written books/articles (it is used in Dss Ichi_Ea; it was coded inside this EA).

- practical rules estimated by traders for many years on Int'l Ichimoku conferences. I am using those practical rules.

So, once MrTools will create market condition tool based on practical rules so we can ask Mladen to combine it with EA.

And everything will be done: this tool with do exactly what I am doing trading manually and this tool will make an command to EA about what to do (which pair to trade, and buy or sell).

We are having 2 versions of this tool but this tool needs to be improved so that is why it is some delay with it.

4. Example to use Ichimoku.

Ichimoku indicator is having more than 6 signals to estimate/predict the market condition and to trade.

let's say - we know 2 signals only.

Well.

Two ichimoku signals:

Tenkan (red color) , Kijun (blue color) and Senkou Span B (white color on my template) line.

Senkou Span B is the border of the cloud.

So, we have well-known Tenkan and Kijun, and we have just border of the cloud lie (instead of whole the cloud).

Two signals:

- everything whcih is about white line is for buy only (bullish).

- everything which is below this white line - for sell trades only.

- price crossing white line - very strong signal (it is the first our signal). It means - trend is changed.

- you can trade those Tenkan (red color) and Kijun (blue color) lines on same way as MA crossing. But for buy only (if above white line), or for sell only (if below white line).

You can try to trade on M1 timeframe:

please find custom Ichimoku indicator (place it in indicators folder and compile), and template (place it in template folder).

Open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select this template by name and click on it.

And you will see something as the following:

- It is flat for M1 for EURUSD (white line is going to horizontal way now and to the future too - flat market):

- trend is finishing for USDJPY:

It is good when one part of the chart for buy, and the other part of your chart is for sell, and we know it on the future (white line is drawing to the future as we see), right? "Future is not set" (means: repaited; but for future only; and no any line is repainted in past of course).

You can start to trade this setup (indicator with template is attached) and you will understand it.

It is just 2 Ichimoku signals only.

Files:

And it is the illustration for what I am talking about:

I used this template(see previous post) + price action (for re-enter).

Files:

The other practical example of this ichimoku template - see this post (for 1 and half days):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181296/page8

It may be good to create EA for this ichimoku template but it is necessary to make more explanation for coders about rules.

DSS3_filtered

Good morning, Mr. Tools.

Could you tell me how I can fix this error, with the EA DSS3_filtered.

Thanks, in advance.

Hi bebeshel,

It is nothing with EA.

it is metatrader platform error related to the broker:

- 133: Trade is disabled

and

- 146: Trade context is busy

It is not related to EA.

Also - check metatrader's settings to allow live trades.

Thanks, newdigital.

I-XO-A Indicator

Hi newdigital,

could you please explain in 2 or 3 words how do you use the I-XO-A indicator? Buy trades if it is green and just short trades if the colour is red? Does this beauty repaint itself? Sorry, i don't know anything about this indicator.

Thank you very much & have a great day

Mathias

EA is using.

EA is using this indicator.

Buy trades if it is green and just short trades if the colour is red?

Yes.

This indicator is not repainted.

It is well-known indicators used in Scalp_net_v1.5 EA and easyLMA_v6.

It is good filter to use with any MA crossing especially for manual trading for M1 and M5 timeframe.

Hi Cyrus7,

if you want to use this system for manual trading (withiout ichimoku and withiut market condition) so you can use the template (attached) - place 2 indicators in indicators folder, template file - to template folder. Restart metatrader, open M1 chart, right mouse click on any place on the chart, select this template (by name) and click on that.

You will get the chart similar with this one:

Rules are simple

- if 3 stoch indicators are in overbough/oversold condition + price is crossing/scorrsed MA line + confirmation with I-XO = you can open trade.

- exit on any level of MA indicator (several levels to exit).

This is very good example:

stoch indicators (all 3) are in red color - it is oversold levels and it is signal for buy. So, look at I-XO (should be in green color for buy confirmation). Open trade when price will cross MA indicator. Exit on any level of MA indicator (first level is for scalping - you will get just few pips).

You can see here:

If any problem with installation or any - let me know.

Reason: