Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 8

Sissi:
ok newdigital, please tell me, you trade the blue/red linse or turkis/pink

turkis/pink ... you mean - horizontal lines (horizontal static channel)?

It is the other indicator.

Paramon traded on different ways:

- trading within the channel

- trading from outside this channel (breakout).

- trading support/resistance lines (breakout).

I am trading on 3rd way for now.

The question is, you trade the MaksiGen_Channel or ther MaksiGen_Range

Or both

I like the channel, good profit the last hour.

newdigital:
It is some results for now:

+150 pips on open trades (4 digit pips).

I am not sure exactly but I think that freewayfx is using similar or same way of trading (may be - he is not using those indicators ... but it is possible to trade without indicators just drawing those lines mentally).

That's right newdigital. there's certain level i think the market will move to either up or down.

There's also point where stop hunting occurs. That's why always leave room for error. before price go against me , normally it retest where my entry. so i will get out with minimal loss.

look at gbp/usd as said earlier post. that's exactly what happen now

newdigital:
This the trades today I used MaksiGen_Range only. Because to use MaksiGen_Channel as well (statical channel) I should start in GMT morning.

One question to this indi.

right now i got the trade infos fro GU m5 with the sell stop and buy stop infos.

i was changing quickly to a other timeframe and then back to m5 and now the infos away.

they will come back or i have to wait for new possible entrys?

Sissi:
The question is, you trade the MaksiGen_Channel or ther MaksiGen_Range

Or both

I like the channel, good profit the last hour.

For the trades today I used MaksiGen_Range only. Because to use MaksiGen_Channel as well (statical channel) I should start in GMT morning.

May be yes.

As I said - attach this indicator to M5 chart, switch the chart to M1, wait 1 minute (because of M1 timeframe), and switch the chart back to M5.

As to those lines so those lines are calculated based on 3 bars:

- bar #1 (previous bar, or closed bar)

- Pfast (bar #5 with default settings)

- Pslow (bar #8 with default settings).

It is changable in the settings (you can change it).

What means "bar #1", "bar #5" and "bar #8"?

Open bar (current bar) is zero bar (bar 0). If bar is closed so this bar will become bar #1, and new open bar will be bar 0.

Previous/closed bar is bar 1.

and so on.

This numeration is used by coders to code indicators and EAs.

More explanation is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page56

Pfast and Pslow values (bar numbers) can be changed in indicators settings/input.

Try to change 5 to 50 and 8 to 80 and you will understand what I mean about why it is changed all the time.

It is example for EURUSD right now:

line was moved so I have few sell trades opened with 100 pips totally

Files:

newdigital:
It is example for EURUSD right now:

line was moved so I have few sell trades opened with 100 pips totally

Ok, but i have not change back to m1 again and again?

so, i se you trade just in m1.

this is my diagram on eurcad

I like to group alike indicator together on a template

--- so far, I think I better relied on some other indicator previous change of color i.e. the price level that greeen stuff meet red stuff for R/S level

another way to trade with it

see the black bar (major move within that 30min bar) in this chart

if we are not in hurry, we could use the 3 days principle

within 3 days, when these black price level are near, we bet FOR or AGAINST such trend i.e. trendy or ange-y

if we are wrong in 0.6 to 1.2 days later, better hedge and consider it a constant loss for that bet

= here , we are talking best price level to enter, I quite buy into that, some price level is useless, some price level, you can get a shoot up or shoot down in 1 go

xx3xxx:
this is my diagram on eurcad

I like to group alike indicator together on a template

--- so far, I think I better relied on some other indicator previous change of color i.e. the price level that greeen stuff meet red stuff for R/S level

another way to trade with it

see the black bar (major move within that 30min bar) in this chart

if we are not in hurry, we could use the 3 days principle

within 3 days, when these black price level are near, we bet FOR or AGAINST such trend i.e. trendy or ange-y

if we are wrong in 0.6 to 1.2 days later, better hedge and consider it a constant loss for that bet

= here , we are talking best price level to enter, I quite buy into that, some price level is useless, some price level, you can get a shoot up or shoot down in 1 go

yes WE can!!!:)

Reason: