DSS3 :an scalping system - page 19

mrtools:
This version working more like it should one thing I had to continually remind myself is once the indicator give a buy or sell arrow and alert it will stay buy mode or sell mode until it gets an opposite signal.

Thank you, MrTools. I will try the new version out soon.

mrtools:
This version working more like it should one thing I had to continually remind myself is once the indicator give a buy or sell arrow and alert it will stay buy mode or sell mode until it gets an opposite signal.

Does this indicator does not show any arrow to MT4!What is the reason? ?

newdigital:
It is old indicator (attached) modified to work for 5 digit brokers.

By the way - I am not using it all the time because I am scalping just 1 or 2 hours in a day only.

This indicator will help if traders are working whole the day trying to trade for example.

Please make it for 4 digit broker for me.

Thank you in advance.

It is old indicator (attached) modified to work for 5 digit brokers.

By the way - I am not using it all the time because I am scalping just 1 or 2 hours in a day only.

This indicator will help if traders are working whole the day trying to trade for example.

-----------

PS. Updated this post with I_XO_A_H indicator uploaded for 4 digit broker.

Files:

Premeus:
Please make it for 4 digit broker for me. Thank you in advance.

Added for 4 digit on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242

Thank you. newdigital I didn't see it.

It works well

mrtools:

Hi MrTools,

This version works as intended - as far as I can judge. Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mrtools:

Hi, mrtools

Thank you for indicator but i got problem to load indicator.

It's too slow to load and there are no any indicator show in screen.

How to fix it?

mrtools:

try out this indicators a few times, DSS3, still see nothing, no arrows

unless it could be those indicator that show nothing during weekends until live price movement on monday

besides, it takes time to load , could be consuming lot of CPU power

First of all the indicator only shows arrows when the conditions you choose happen, meaning if you want xo and dss3 then the arrows will only happen when both conditions are happening the signals will only change when the opposite signal occurs, so if using Xo as a filter then the indicator will show the first signal either buy or sell when Xo in agreement with DSS3 then no more arrows till the opposite signal, what i have been using 2 indicators my favorite is Xo (boxsize = 15) and Newdigitals settings for DSS3, and make the arrows huge and different color,then use another of the same indicator but everything false except DSS3, very nice for 10 pip plus trades.

As far as the indicator not showing if you have all the indicators the signal indicator requires to work then the arrows will show, may have to zoom way out to see them depending on your settings, also not having all the indicators the signal indicator requires to work will possibly cause the CPU rise. I have been using 5+ instances of the indicator i say 5+ instances because i load them double so on 5 pairs thats 10 instances of the indicator on my laptop.Also may try lowering the max bars on chart to around 1000, after that not sure what else to suggest.

Am working on a better version of the indicator but right now the Ichimoku filter is top of the agenda, when frustrated with the Ichimoku, break off and do something different indicator and Ea wise The picture is AudJpy 1 minute chart with DSS3 and Xo in big arrows and just DSS3 no filters in the smaller arrows. So today first sell trade a loss, then all good sells after that.

Reason: