DSS3 :an scalping system - page 21

mrtools:
Hi Clon_Tron, Everything including the template in the rar. file.

Thank you very much mrtools!

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

settings:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailing stop = 20

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I am using M5 Ichimoku settings with this EA such as

72-144-288

(see more here).

===============

- Stoch scalp manual trading system is on this page;

- Tenkan Kijun manual trading system is on this post.

- rules of the systems and history of the development - read this page and this post;

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post; new settings for ichimoku is on this post.

Files:

please help

newdigital:
Dss Ichi_Ea

DSS Ichi looks good so far. See after this transaction closes as another begins.

Can be set to only go after Kijun Sen cross with Tenkan Sen?

Works with silver and the S & P 500, DAX ... ?

Works with another lots : 0.02 or 1.00 ....

Blue rectangle is time initialization EA.

Files:
ichi1.png  120 kb

Hi gtudor,

I did not try with silver and the other pairs.

If some improvements - I think - MrTools can reply about possiblity.

And yes, I agree - this EA is very promissing especially with 72-144-288 ichimoku settings (it is the situation right now):

Files:

gtudor:
DSS Ichi looks good so far. See after this transaction closes as another begins.

Can be set to only go after Kijun Sen cross with Tenkan Sen?

Works with silver and the S & P 500, DAX ... ?

Works with another lots : 0.02 or 1.00 ....

Blue rectangle is time initialization EA.

Hi Gtudor,

Want to make sure I am understanding right, as a filter you want the Kijun Sen Tenkan Sen cross, at the time of cross to agree with dss coming out of oversold or overbought?

Thanks !

newdigital:
Hi gtudor,

And yes, I agree - this EA is very promissing especially with 72-144-288 ichimoku settings (it is the situation right now):

Thanks

Look transactions in the last 24 hours.

I have attached and settings.

I do not know what I can do to limit losses.

I missed something in the settings?

Files:

Thanks !

newdigital:
Hi gtudor,

And now my settings .

Files:
s5.png  70 kb
s4.png  72 kb
s3.png  69 kb
2.png  77 kb
s1.png  72 kb

Thanks !

mrtools:
Hi Gtudor, Want to make sure I am understanding right, as a filter you want the Kijun Sen Tenkan Sen cross, at the time of cross to agree with dss coming out of oversold or overbought?

Thanks very much

When I said the Tenkan cross with Kijun , I referred to :

Post # 134

Newdigital says :

4. Example to use Ichimoku.

Ichimoku indicator is having more than 6 signals to estimate/predict the market condition and to trade.

let's say - we know 2 signals only.

Well.

Two ichimoku signals:

Tenkan (red color) , Kijun (blue color) and Senkou Span B (white color on my template) line.

Senkou Span B is the border of the cloud.

So, we have well-known Tenkan and Kijun, and we have just border of the cloud lie (instead of whole the cloud).

Two signals:

- everything whcih is about white line is for buy only (bullish).

- everything which is below this white line - for sell trades only.

- price crossing white line - very strong signal (it is the first our signal). It means - trend is changed.

- you can trade those Tenkan (red color) and Kijun (blue color) lines on same way as MA crossing. But for buy only (if above white line), or for sell only (if below white line).

You can try to trade on M1 timeframe:

please find custom Ichimoku indicator (place it in indicators folder and compile), and template (place it in template folder).

Open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select this template by name and click on it.

And you will see something as the following:

- It is flat for M1 for EURUSD (white line is going to horizontal way now and to the future too - flat market):see picture

- trend is finishing for USDJPY: see picture

It is good when one part of the chart for buy, and the other part of your chart is for sell, and we know it on the future (white line is drawing to the future as we see), right? (see picture)

"Future is not set" (means: repaited; but for future only; and no any line is repainted in past of course).

You can start to trade this setup (indicator with template is attached) and you will understand it.

It is just 2 Ichimoku signals only.

Post # 135

Newdigital says :

And it is the illustration for what I am talking about: see picture

I used this template(see previous post) + price action (for re-enter).

Files:
n3.png  102 kb
n2.png  71 kb
n1.png  70 kb

Hi gtudor,

About the settings ...

I compare your settings with my settings:

- UseHourTrade false

FromHourTrade 8

ToHourTrade 19

Time is related to Alpari broker (GMT +3).

But as UseHourTrade = false so EA is trading all the time (in 24/5).

If you use UseHourTrade = true with 8 - 19 (it is time for GMT +3) so it will reduce the losses.

I am using UseHourTrade = false

- tf = 5

tf2 = 240

I attached this EA to M1 timeframe.

- Lots.

I am using 0.01

It is good lot size - I am using deposit size = 1,000 dollars and I am having 70 dollars profit for 3 weeks.

It is not bad in case of this small deposit size.

- lStopLoss = 150

sStopLoss = 150

lTakeprofit = 70

sTakeProfit = 70

======

or just use EA attached (it is with my default settings); the other 2 files in attachment - indicators but I think you have indicators.

gtudor:
Thanks very much

When I said the Tenkan cross with Kijun , I referred to :

Post # 134

Newdigital says :

4. Example to use Ichimoku.

Ichimoku indicator is having more than 6 signals to estimate/predict the market condition and to trade.

let's say - we know 2 signals only.

Well.

Two ichimoku signals:

Tenkan (red color) , Kijun (blue color) and Senkou Span B (white color on my template) line.

Senkou Span B is the border of the cloud.

So, we have well-known Tenkan and Kijun, and we have just border of the cloud lie (instead of whole the cloud).

Two signals:

- everything whcih is about white line is for buy only (bullish).

- everything which is below this white line - for sell trades only.

- price crossing white line - very strong signal (it is the first our signal). It means - trend is changed.

- you can trade those Tenkan (red color) and Kijun (blue color) lines on same way as MA crossing. But for buy only (if above white line), or for sell only (if below white line).

You can try to trade on M1 timeframe:

please find custom Ichimoku indicator (place it in indicators folder and compile), and template (place it in template folder).

Open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select this template by name and click on it.

And you will see something as the following:

- It is flat for M1 for EURUSD (white line is going to horizontal way now and to the future too - flat market):see picture

- trend is finishing for USDJPY: see picture

It is good when one part of the chart for buy, and the other part of your chart is for sell, and we know it on the future (white line is drawing to the future as we see), right? (see picture)

"Future is not set" (means: repaited; but for future only; and no any line is repainted in past of course).

You can start to trade this setup (indicator with template is attached) and you will understand it.

It is just 2 Ichimoku signals only.

Post # 135

Newdigital says :

And it is the illustration for what I am talking about: see picture

I used this template(see previous post) + price action (for re-enter).

Ok sounds good should have it ready by the weekend, until then about your settings maybe try Newdigitals settings on M5 or M15 timeframe, not in MTF way, everything on either M5 or M15. Seems nowadays with all the problems in the world, when a certain trend starts it doesn't end for quite some time, if you get caught aganist that trend only way out here in my country is take a big loss.

Reason: