DSS3 :an scalping system - page 15

As witnessed by your most recent statement, your trading skills are amazing.

No need to search for the Grail. You've already found it. Thanks for assisting

us on the forum - we really appreciate it.

Rob

thanks newdigital!!

I'm testing this template at the moment:

I've attached the DSS slope indicator because my plan is to enter after the change of the color (of all three Stocs) in the overbought/oversold area. So it's possible to enter the trade earlier. What do you think about this, newdigital?

The MA and the I-XO-A Indi help to find the trade direction. I'll test this setup with a RR ratio of 1:2 (SL10/TP20) in the next days. My daily target: 20 pips.

Is the I-XO-A default value 15 fine for the M1-chart?!

have a great day!

Mathias

Files:
tpl_21_06.jpg  326 kb

I am using I-XO by default settings.

As to sl/tp ratio ... it is better to place stop loss later ... when you will be sure about everything.

I personally using sl = 30 and tp = 50 or 70.

Why 50 or 70?

because I can close any trade manually in profit ... if not so it will be closed anyway.

Take a look at this Mladen's improvement here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page258

I mean: attached this indicator with default settings (M1 timeframe), same indicator with M5 timeframe input with diffrererent indicator's ID, and with M15 timeframe inpupt (different indicators IDs - MaksiGen1 and MaksiGen2 and MaksiGen3) - all to same M1 chart. If you understand the price action so you will reduce your losses a lot.

Questions and comments

Where is the MA posted that is shown on the charts? Or, if you

are just using the purple line, what is the value/period of this

MA?

You say to wait for all three stochs to agree before entering a

trade. Since we have to wait for the longer cycle 100/8 stoch

to signal before entering a trade, why not just use this stoch by itself?

Rob

MA?

Post #142 of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page10

It is standard MA indicator from metatrader.

I am using this purple line (MA) on the same way as pivot: price crossing this line for possible signal to open the trade. Levels of this line - it is for possible sl and tp levels.

Confirmation with stoch indicators and with I-XO.

But we can trade by stoch indicators too and in this way - we will use purple line with levels on the same way as fibo lines.

As to me so I traded by 3 stoch indicators for the long time so it is easy for me to trade by 3 stoch with I-XO confirmation; and in this case - I am looking for purple line with levels just to understand where I will exit.

installation:

- place 2 indicators from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page10 to indicators folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators) and compile.

- place template file from same post (#142) to template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates). Do not compile.

- Open metatrader, open any M1 chart, right mouse click on any space of the chart, select 'Template' and select this template by name (stochscalp).

And everything will be loaded automatically with MA, lines and so on.

As to trading by 3 stoch indicators so we are trading on oversold/overbough levels.

It means: we see for all 3 indicators to be above 80 (in green color) ... but fast stoch is starting to be moved first from 80 to the center and to 20 ...

I mean - 100/8 stoch is very slowly moving. Firts of all - we need to be sure that this 100/8 stoch is above 80 or below 20. If above 80 so we are thinking about possible sell trade, if below 20 - we will start to think about buy trade. But to know exactly - we are waitintg for 55/8 stoch and for 34/5.

Basicly - I am trading by 34/5 with confirmation with 55/8 and 100/8. To know - should I close the trade now or not - I am looking for 55/8. For exit - the levels of MA, or 34/5 or 55/8 to go to opposite to 80 or 20 but it depends on deposit size. If we understand 34/5 as the price itself so we can use 2 other stoch (55/8 and 100/8) as simple indicators to trade.

newdigital:

Rules are simple

- if 3 stoch indicators are in overbough/oversold condition + price is crossing/scorrsed MA line+ confirmation with I-XO = you can open trade.

- exit on any level of MA indicator (several levels to exit).

So, you mean the purple line?

Sissi:
So, you mean the purple line?

Yes, purple line is MA.

newdigital:
MA?

Post #142 of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page10

It is standard MA indicator from metatrader.

I am using this purple line (MA) on the same way as pivot: price crossing this line for possible signal to open the trade. Levels of this line - it is for possible sl and tp levels.

Confirmation with stoch indicators and with I-XO.

But we can trade by stoch indicators too and in this way - we will use purple line with levels on the same way as fibo lines.

As to me so I traded by 3 stoch indicators for the long time so it is easy for me to trade by 3 stoch with I-XO confirmation; and in this case - I am looking for purple line with levels just to understand where I will exit.

installation:

- place 2 indicators from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page10 to indicators folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators) and compile.

- place template file from same post (#142) to template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates). Do not compile.

- Open metatrader, open any M1 chart, right mouse click on any space of the chart, select 'Template' and select this template by name (stochscalp).

And everything will be loaded automatically with MA, lines and so on.

As to trading by 3 stoch indicators so we are trading on oversold/overbough levels.

It means: we see for all 3 indicators to be above 80 (in green color) ... but fast stoch is starting to be moved first from 80 to the center and to 20 ...

I mean - 100/8 stoch is very slowly moving. Firts of all - we need to be sure that this 100/8 stoch is above 80 or below 20. If above 80 so we are thinking about possible sell trade, if below 20 - we will start to think about buy trade. But to know exactly - we are waitintg for 55/8 stoch and for 34/5.

Basicly - I am trading by 34/5 with confirmation with 55/8 and 100/8. To know - should I close the trade now or not - I am looking for 55/8. For exit - the levels of MA, or 34/5 or 55/8 to go to opposite to 80 or 20 but it depends on deposit size. If we understand 34/5 as the price itself so we can use 2 other stoch (55/8 and 100/8) as simple indicators to trade.

ND,

great system and i' m very new to this thread . i tried the manual method as you have instructed and to be sure i install one in Oanda mt4 and other in HY Mareket mt4. and observed the price movement but suddenly oanda indicated a I-XO movement in GBP/USD as up but in the Hy mt4 didn't change at all. and this has happened to other pairs and i was in a dilemma as to which price feed is correct.

any advises on this issue highly appreciated .

thanks

FXnitroC:
ND,

great system and i' m very new to this thread . i tried the manual method as you have instructed and to be sure i install one in Oanda mt4 and other in HY Mareket mt4. and observed the price movement but suddenly oanda indicated a I-XO movement in GBP/USD as up but in the Hy mt4 didn't change at all. and this has happened to other pairs and i was in a dilemma as to which price feed is correct.

any advises on this issue highly appreciated .

thanks

I do not know ... I-XO indicator is not censitive at all ... may be - different data for M1 timaframe for different brokers?

but it should be too different ... coders can reply ... I do not know sorry.

newdigital, you trade it manuelly or you use the EA?

Reason: