newdigital, you trade it manuelly or you use the EA?
By 2 versions of the EA (2 instances of metatrader).
Look at my previous posts (i am uploading the statement weekly during the weekend).
I am trading manually on this thread:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181296 (different metatrader).
Yeah, i remember, i have some problems to get the right entry for this system.
I will look on this now. Thanks for you answer.
Do you know what is the difference to trade on demo and on real/live account?
I call it "trading diseases"
First one is "i want to trade" This manual system - any template from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181296 - is giving from 1 to 2 good signals to enter per day. In a day/daily.
On demo - you can wait ... after that - you can decide to close metatrader to continue tomorrow for example.
On real/live - you will want to open the trade anyway I do not have this "i want to trade" disease.
Second one is the following:
"i am affraid to lose money in trading".
This kind of disease is having most of the traders (all of them incl myself sorry).
That is why we are learning ... learning ...
It does not depend on personal character. It is human nature sorry.
That is why many traders are suggesting to use stop loss anyway and to understand the loss as "a part of the game".
Because all of them are having this kind of "ants in pants" while trading
You trade it really good and i look and look and look and see now entry. so, this is why i am so confuse how you get your entrys.
but we are now on DSS3 it looks more comfortable for me.
I look just for 20 pips every day, this is enough for me and my lotsize
Forward testing results for
I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).
EA with default settings is attached:
stoploss = 150
takeprofit = 70
trailingstop = 12
lotsize = 0.01
I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).
This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example.
It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.
I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).
This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ...
That's all news.
- Stoch scalp manual trading system is on this page;
- Tenkan Kijun manual trading system is on this post.
- rules of the systems and history of the development - read this page and this post;
- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.
- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.
- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.
- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post
takeprofit = 12
This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.
Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).
I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).
It is Metatrader statement for all the pairs:
Profitable pairs for this version from the beginning up to now:
Seems - this version can be used independently of market condition too. I mean - may be ... we do not need market condition tool for this EA.
Just my explanation.
1. Trading by EAs.
When I am trading by EA so I am trading many pairs. As many as possible - losing pairs, winning pairs. Many. That is why it can be different results from manual trading. But I am uploading winning pairs (separated statements for winning pairs) on this thread (if trading by EA). Just for everybody to use those pairs.
- DSS3_filtered EA. It is not profitable to use with many pairs on one account (that is why I am not uploading metatrader statement because it is the statement for all the pairs all together - it is not profitable in this case). It is profitable for EURUSD, EURJPY, NZDJPY, USDJPY and USDCHF. Only. But I am trading a lot of pairs. So, I am uploading visual statement for those profitable pairs (separated images/statements). If some other pair will be profitable - I will upload it too.
Initial deposit is 300 for all the pairs. But if we use 1 or 2 profitable pairs only - initial deposit can be smaller (50 or 100 by lot size = 0.01). Because of that we need to improve this EA to be used for particular market condition.
- Dss Ichi_Ea. It is profitable generally for all the pairs. And main profitable pairs are GBPUSD, NZDUSD and USDCHF. This EA is revovering the lossed in quick/good way. I selected initial deposit as 1,000 dollars for all the pairs (by lot size = 0.1). As I see Metatrader now - it is 2,283 for all 10 pairs since 15 of April. Of course, initial deposit can be smaller in case of using 1 or 2 profitable pairs (500 or less).
This EA does not need to be used with any market condition tool.
I like those EAs because it can be used with small deposit size (but with profitable pairs only).
2. My manual trades.
I am using ichimoku and AbsoluteStrengh indicators to estimate the market condition. I am doing it in the evening and confirming on the morning. AbsoluteStrengh indicator is not providing any prediction for us - we can know about buy or sell right now, or in past. Ichimoku indicator is providing some prediction for us - we know - buy or sell for next hours and for next days. Thus, when I wake up in the morning - I am confirming the market condition and I know - which pairs I will not trade, which pairs I will trade and for buy or for sell. And the only I need is to select exact time when to open the trade. That's all. That is why my manual tradings are very profitable sometimes.
Of course, Ichimoku indicator can not poredict the price with 100% probability so when it is mistaken - I am using price action (re-enters).
MrTools created market condition tool for AbsoluteStrengh indicator. But as I said - this indicator can not be used for prediction/forecasting of the price movement (and because of that I am not uploading it to this thread). It is Ichimoku only (Ichimoku indicator can predict the price movement).
But there are 3 kinds of Ichimoku rules:
- estimated by Ichimoku himself in last century (we are not using it);
- described in english written books/articles (it is used in Dss Ichi_Ea; it was coded inside this EA).
- practical rules estimated by traders for many years on Int'l Ichimoku conferences. I am using those practical rules.
So, once MrTools will create market condition tool based on practical rules so we can ask Mladen to combine it with EA.
And everything will be done: this tool with do exactly what I am doing trading manually and this tool will make an command to EA about what to do (which pair to trade, and buy or sell).
About your statement "Ichimoku indicator can not poredict the price with 100% probability so when it is mistaken - I am using price action (re-enters)", can you please elaborate on what you mean by re-enter ?
My understanding is that, if you enter a long position in line with Ichimoku, but the market turned against you and the trade is in a loss, you will enter a 2nd order in long position. Is my understanding correct ?
I used re-enter in asctrend thread/trading almost all the time. I used some indicator (PriceChannel_signal if I remember the name). For now - I am not using any indicator (may be - I am using Maksigen indicator only for support/resistance lines).
About re-enter - read this post with images:
and this post with indicators.
But if market turned totally against me so my trade will get loss with all re-entering additional trades so ...
I mean - there is primary trend (bullish and bearish), and there are secondary trends/tendency inside those primary trends (price correction and more). So, I am playing by re-enter with secondary trend within primary trend.
If primary trend was changed so I will have loss by stop loss and no any re-enter will help.
But ... it depends on which timeframe we are looking for this market condition, and which timeframe we are using for trading.